PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c558 stop printing

Custom Search

refillman
06-09-2021, 09:42 AM
Hello my Konica Minolta C558 as been telling to replace the toner Filter for some time now, anyway finally the printer stop yesterday, so ive replaced the toner filter and reset the counter (Transfer belt) but the printer still wont print any ideas please.

Many thanks

rrrohan
06-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Disable life stop for all consumables

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

refillman
06-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Disable life stop for all consumables

where can i find in the service mode?

there is no warning displayed now after i reset the counter but when i send a job to it it loads up and then says STOP PRINTING but wont tell me why!!

many thanks

Albonline
06-09-2021, 04:49 PM
where can i find in the service mode?

there is no warning displayed now after i reset the counter but when i send a job to it it loads up and then says STOP PRINTING but wont tell me why!!

many thanks

google is your friend here search life stop settings for your 558

refillman
06-09-2021, 05:19 PM
google is your friend here search life stop settings for your 558

Yeah seems like google doesn't like me couldn't find anything apart from change Unit Change from user to service.

Regards

rrrohan
06-09-2021, 05:21 PM
Service mode then Stop 9

emujo2
06-09-2021, 05:49 PM
"stop print" is the error message, although I don't have any clue why you are seeing this..The life stop settings have been defaulted for many years now, you would have to go in and change them to get this message. One or more of your consumables has reached end of life. Plus, why, if the only message was replace toner filter, would you reset the ITB?

Albonline
06-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Yeah seems like google doesn't like me couldn't find anything apart from change Unit Change from user to service.

Regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSU9oVDh7yA

tsbservice
06-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Post samples of message and consumable counts. Until then we can chat a bit.

Custom Search