PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 227- RESTING OZONE AND TONER FILTER

Custom Search

Franco107
06-11-2021, 04:39 AM
Hi guys,

Is it possible to reset the ozone and toner filter of a Bizhub 227. I did tried counter reset but didn't reset filters.

Appreciate all your response in advance.

rrrohan
06-11-2021, 05:52 AM
Hi guys,

Is it possible to reset the ozone and toner filter of a Bizhub 227. I did tried counter reset but didn't reset filters.

Appreciate all your response in advance.

yeah in life counter. if your just clearing it you should probably also clear the transfer roller as well as all 3 trigger at 150k

emujo2
06-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Filters are one thing, and def cleaning and resetting the counter is acceptable, but I would not recommend resetting anything else involved in print quality that has not actually been replaced. The machine bases it's corrections on life counters. E

tsbservice
06-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Filters are one thing, and def cleaning and resetting the counter is acceptable, but I would not recommend resetting anything else involved in print quality that has not actually been replaced. The machine bases it's corrections on life counters. E

True anyway not on filter counters ;)

Franco107
06-15-2021, 01:05 AM

I'll replace the filters.

Thanks for your time.

Custom Search