PDA

View Full Version : 500 Internal Server Error

Custom Search

slimslob
06-11-2021, 10:42 PM
I have been getting frequent "500 Internal Server Error" when trying to reply to posts. Sometimes when I open the same thread in another tab the reply is there. Sometimes I have to go back and attempt to post several times before it finally posts. Occasionally there will be a "Try Again" button. When ir does and I click to try again I get a message about trying to double post.

I have also noticed a number of threads lately with double posts, often with additional garbage characters in one of the posts. I have a feeling that these double posts are coming from individuals using mobile devices instead of a PC.

I use an Acer laptop using Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 and Firefox browser version 89.0

BillyCarpenter
06-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Same here and the site has been lagging.

tsbservice
06-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Knocking on wood here - no problems. Using Android mostly and Windows 10 with Google browsers.

Phil B.
06-12-2021, 02:15 PM
i too have had problems .. i just retry the upload again and it goes thru.

skynet
06-12-2021, 04:46 PM
Sometime back copytech was slow to load on my computer but fine on my phone, I had the bright idea of deleting the copytech cookie and this fixed it, cookies cause weird problems sometimes.

Phil B.
06-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Sometime back copytech was slow to load on my computer but fine on my phone, I had the bright idea of deleting the copytech cookie and this fixed it, cookies cause weird problems sometimes.

my cookies are deleted each time I exit out of firefox

Custom Search