PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c360 driver question

Custom Search

copiray
06-15-2021, 10:45 AM
Hello, I have a problem with a c360, my client's accounting program does not have print settings, it just sends the job to the printer, I have configured the bypass tray as envelope, but since I cannot select the tray in the program properties , it is sent as auto and plain paper, I have already configured the priority in the machine so that it prints from the bypass tray if it has paper.

Is there any way to configure the windows driver so that the paper type is automatic by printer configuration?

Synthohol
06-15-2021, 02:07 PM
simply setup another print queue with the preferences they need as the default.
ive setup a jillian printers to use envelope only, printer is called envelope so there is no mistake.

emujo2
06-15-2021, 04:47 PM
If you cannot change the accounting's program printing preferences, how would you even begin to tell it how to print to the bypass tray. If the accounting program is saying put this on plain paper on the selected "Auto" tray, why would the printer switch over to the bypass tray? Even if you turned off auto selection for all the trays and left the bypass tray as the only available source, it's still saying plain paper... This might be situation where tray call outs can be used to define the output trays and media. E

copiray
06-15-2021, 05:23 PM
If you cannot change the accounting's program printing preferences, how would you even begin to tell it how to print to the bypass tray. If the accounting program is saying put this on plain paper on the selected "Auto" tray, why would the printer switch over to the bypass tray? Even if you turned off auto selection for all the trays and left the bypass tray as the only available source, it's still saying plain paper... This might be situation where tray call outs can be used to define the output trays and media. E

Within system settings, tray configuration, I give priority to the bypass tray, the first impression made by the printer is an A4 sticker sheet, then an envelope and finally a plain A4, the problem is that being in the automatic tray, try to print as plain paper, what I want is to use the default settings of the machine

emujo2
06-15-2021, 06:05 PM
In order for this to work all 3 jobs must have their media size and specs defined. 1St page labels, 2nd page envelope, 3rd page LT plain. You need to have matching media set on the printer. Since labels and envelopes are supposed to be run from the bypass tray this may be a brick wall you can't get over, but assuming you can designate Bypass-Envelope, Tray1-Labels, tray 2 LT plain..You need to communicate this setting to the driver. You need to ensure that under preferences, basic, paper tray settings, touch the reflect device settings. If you do not see the same tray settings as what you programmed on the MFP, you may as well stop. If you do, then I would try sending a test print of each type of media and see that it prints w/o any user intervention. If it does, then if the accounting software is truly sending a job tagged with these 3 media types it should print. You would want to ensure that Bypass, Tray 1 and Tray 2 are in Auto select.

Zesti
06-17-2021, 08:17 AM
I had once this kind of issue where laser printers were used initially and customer replaced with thermal receipt printers. The accounting software developer made adjustments in software and all was good. It was some .cfg file If I recall correctly. Anyways contact developer of SW.

Custom Search