PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C224 - freezing

Custom Search

Kenny
06-17-2021, 03:53 PM
Hi guys,

we currently have a machine that freezes after about a minute or so when powering the machine on. I’ve managed to get into the call history of the machine and it displays a E304 error. I unplugged the machines HDD and disabled, the machine horn came up with a FA14 but doesn’t freeze.

I’ve updated the machines firmware to latest and disconnected/reconnected HDD, SSD and MFP

I’m thinking of replacing the HDD and starting there,

just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

emujo2
06-17-2021, 04:11 PM
You could just uninstall the HDD. If issues go away then it wasn't a waste of money. E

tsbservice
06-17-2021, 04:47 PM
Hi guys,

we currently have a machine that freezes after about a minute or so when powering the machine on. I’ve managed to get into the call history of the machine and it displays a E304 error. I unplugged the machines HDD and disabled, the machine horn came up with a FA14 but doesn’t freeze.

I’ve updated the machines firmware to latest and disconnected/reconnected HDD, SSD and MFP

I’m thinking of replacing the HDD and starting there,

just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

You could just uninstall the HDD. If issues go away then it wasn't a waste of money. E

Looks like he already tried this. Anyway should be done right - first uninstall HDD then disconnect it.

Kenny before replacement of HDD you can try to format it.

emujo2
06-17-2021, 05:37 PM
Sorry missed that..FA14 w/o a HDD would be firmware or MFP board.

Toxic
06-17-2021, 07:40 PM
You could try just in case "clear all data", propably wont solve problem but you have nothing to lose.

Kenny
06-18-2021, 08:21 AM
thanks for the suggestions guys will update you today

Kenny
06-18-2021, 02:04 PM
It was the HDD guys

Custom Search