PDA

View Full Version : new c257i error c9402

Custom Search

slot
06-22-2021, 07:13 PM
Not sure if anyone can help I have set up a new c257i today and it all worked ok installed d/f etc and ran through our setup sheet all ok and ran some test sheets
the last thing I did was upgrade the firmware from the KM website now the copier produces black copies and the led lamp wont come on with error c9402 I have rechecked the firmware and it is the correct one. any advice would help as im not the best KM engineer I mainly deal with Ricoh machines but I have set up loads of KMs im trying to avoid DOA the machine as they are taking a long time to come in. thanks for any advice

tsbservice
06-22-2021, 07:51 PM
Direct sun shines the machine at some time ?

copier tech
06-22-2021, 07:55 PM
Not sure if anyone can help I have set up a new c257i today and it all worked ok installed d/f etc and ran through our setup sheet all ok and ran some test sheets
the last thing I did was upgrade the firmware from the KM website now the copier produces black copies and the led lamp wont come on with error c9402 I have rechecked the firmware and it is the correct one. any advice would help as im not the best KM engineer I mainly deal with Ricoh machines but I have set up loads of KMs im trying to avoid DOA the machine as they are taking a long time to come in. thanks for any advice

Sounds like a nightmare.

Can you downgrade the firmware maybe the version you installed has a bug?

blackcat4866
06-23-2021, 12:01 AM
What model document feeder? Is it the correct match? =^..^=

splblazer91
06-23-2021, 05:24 PM

Downgrade FW. There are different models of the CCD assy that arent always compatible,

tsbservice
06-23-2021, 06:09 PM
Downgrade FW. There are different models of the CCD assy that arent always compatible,

Isn't it documented in FW update doc/pdf?

splblazer91
06-23-2021, 06:39 PM
Isn't it documented in FW update doc/pdf?

Yup

tsbservice
06-23-2021, 06:44 PM
Yup

Agree. Sometimes reading required.

Custom Search