PDA

View Full Version : C554 colour quality printng problems

Custom Search

blinxwap
06-27-2021, 07:01 PM
hi guys i have a c554 dumping magenta & cyan toner at the back of the developing units magenta is dumped more and carries on to the transferbelt.
i have cleaned the dev unit on a previous visit and went back to the machine months later the problem came back, shows mostly on red coloured A3 copies see attached image lookat the line at the bottom of the image, i have test fitted a 2nd hand magenta dev unit which only lasted 2 weeks than it started again i have check the contacts at the back of each dev unit , done stabilization , adjusted density on the magenta & cyan , any suggestions i will change the HV unit on my next fisit also take a new drum and dev unit , front board also just in case just wondering if im missing anything......

Synaux
06-27-2021, 08:13 PM
hi guys i have a c554 dumping magenta & cyan toner at the back of the developing units magenta is dumped more and carries on to the transferbelt.
i have cleaned the dev unit on a previous visit and went back to the machine months later the problem came back, shows mostly on red coloured A3 copies see attached image lookat the line at the bottom of the image, i have test fitted a 2nd hand magenta dev unit which only lasted 2 weeks than it started again i have check the contacts at the back of each dev unit , done stabilization , adjusted density on the magenta & cyan , any suggestions i will change the HV unit on my next fisit also take a new drum and dev unit , front board also just in case just wondering if im missing anything......
I'm on my phone, but I don't see an attached sample...

I would have to look at the SM but I thought the two HV board control two IU each. I might be wrong, but if so, that would mean that both HV boards would be bad.

If you have available, HV board(s) would be my next step.

tsbservice
06-28-2021, 12:31 AM
Check back of machine toner filter jammed?

Synaux
06-28-2021, 01:51 AM
Check back of machine toner filter jammed?

Haha the simple things... "it won't start" "does it have gas?"
Probably check the fan operation too?

blackcat4866
06-28-2021, 01:57 AM
I still don't see that attachment ... do you? =^..^=

blinxwap
06-28-2021, 05:53 AM
I still don't see that attachment ... do you? =^..^=See pdf look at the bottom of the image written c55449557

Sent from my Hisense U40 using Tapatalk

Custom Search