PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C1060 - conflicting printer settings

Custom Search

Corbane11
06-28-2021, 03:22 PM
As of recently, I run a Konica Minolta c1060, haven't posted on here before.

I'm trying to print a portrait double sided brochure on regular copy paper. As far as I can tell the paper settings are okay. The issue I'm having is I can make it print portrait just fine but it won't be double sided, alternatively I can print double sided but it comes out in landscape. In the Layout tab, if I keep it on Normal I can override it to portrait every time, however there is no setting in Normal to achieve double sided printing. If I switch to Gangup, I get the double sided printing I want, except now it comes out landscape when I want portrait and there's no setting to fix it. Basically, I can get one but not both at the same time, leading me here.

I could print one side and then the other, but since I need a lot of copies it would be tedious.

If anyone has a solution to my problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Synthohol
06-28-2021, 04:17 PM
With or without a fiery?

Corbane11
06-28-2021, 04:20 PM
With Fiery Command, Yes

Synthohol
06-28-2021, 06:02 PM
I would just import the job using CWS and set the properties in that to duplex.

It sounds stupid but if you set 2 sided in the APPLICATION window AND 2 sided in fiery properties they cancel each other out.
Paper/job/finishing preferences are always to be set in the fiery preferences not the application print window.

Custom Search