PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250i

Custom Search

hakanyome 7
06-29-2021, 09:47 PM
Hi guys I just want to know what would cause this sort of dirt, cloudy or what ever it is.
It only happens when printing 250gsm and above any thing below that is printing ok.

It apears on any colour you print.
It's a bizhub c250i.

Is it the issue with the Transfer belf or Fuser unit?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210629/eea91bcdaaed684267e59aa885824ce1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210629/cdc3e67bd3b158ce3b1ec68df34438c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

rrrohan
06-29-2021, 09:50 PM
Do you set paper type correctly in driver/copier

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

hakanyome 7
06-29-2021, 09:54 PM
Yes I do set it correctly. It use to print fine it just started.

rrrohan
06-29-2021, 10:00 PM
If you open door before page finishes going through fuser does print on un fused section look ok. If looks ok then U can rule out transfer belt

tsbservice
06-30-2021, 09:55 AM
Consumables life counters, please.

mojorolla
06-30-2021, 02:57 PM
With that weight, I would hope you are using the bypass tray. If so, there is a known issue:

Problem
When printing from the bypass tray, if print settings are different than settings for the bypass tray, the
print job will override the settings on the device.
Example:
Bypass tray set to Letter size, Letterhead type
Print job set to pull from bypass tray, size set to Letter size, Plain Paper type
After the print job is sent, bypass tray on device will be set to Letter, Plain Paper
Solution
CAUSE: Bypass Tray Overwrite Settings for Print PC is set to Driver Priority
SOLUTION: Set to 'Machine Priority' by performing the following.
1. Select Utility.
2. Select Administrator Settings.
3. Select System Settings.
4. Select Bypass Tray Overwrite Settings for Print PC.
5. Default: Driver Priority. Change to Machine Priority.

:)

emujo2
06-30-2021, 06:30 PM
It has to be something related to the higher voltages used to xfer the image from the drums to the Xfer belt, or the xfer belt/xfer roller to the paper. You can try running the paper without telling the device it's thick 4, the PCQ will be horrible but if you get a image then you know this is the problem..And I'm not saying to run the job as plain paper..the toner will just flake off and you will have molten toner flying everywhere in the machine..Just a copy for testing. E

Albonline
06-30-2021, 06:36 PM
It has to be something related to the higher voltages used to xfer the image from the drums to the Xfer belt, or the xfer belt/xfer roller to the paper. You can try running the paper without telling the device it's thick 4, the PCQ will be horrible but if you get a image then you know this is the problem..And I'm not saying to run the job as plain paper..the toner will just flake off and you will have molten toner flying everywhere in the machine..Just a copy for testing. E

I agree on this , hv being pushed too far. high consumable counts and manual tweeking are usually the cause for hv blowout .

Synthohol
06-30-2021, 06:46 PM
The horizontal lines are likely a worn xfer belt but if you are asking about the repeating "dots" roll the paper so one dot sits on top of another and the size of the "tube" you made is the diameter of the item causing it.
Just a hunch it looks fuser belt related. I would remove the fuser and thoroughly inspect it for surface damage.

tsbservice
06-30-2021, 07:07 PM
I agree on this , hv being pushed too far. high consumable counts and manual tweeking are usually the cause for hv blowout .

That was my thesis initially. Just pushing machines at their limits doesn't necessarily means it will continue forever.

hakanyome 7
07-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Thank you guys I've replaced the transfer all looks alright now.

Custom Search