PDA

View Full Version : Disable Image Stabilization on Bizhub C360

Custom Search

joaopauloooo
07-08-2021, 04:02 PM
Is it possible to disable the image stabilization for the Konica Minolta bizhub C360?

I have a machine in the end of it's life running only black and white prints, I don't want to change the transfer belt blade and the toner is almost empty, but even thought I changed the settings to [Black & White Priority] it keeps doing with the colors.

Synthohol
07-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Its a COLOR machine. It will run stabilization/autocalibration at the start of every job, color or not.
There is no choice.
Even the mono machines do it.
Its how it knows the range of density and registration of the copy or print.
If it seems to take too long either the consumables are worn enough to not produce the correct colors or the density sensors under the belt are dirty and cannot get a stable reading.
BTW the belt blade is irrelevant. If the belt is over life or any other consumable this will happen.

tsbservice
07-08-2021, 06:50 PM
I don't think you can forbid totally stabilization. However there are some settings in service mode to run it rarely. This is why I always warn boss to not put color machine in place they will use it primarly as B&W.

joaopauloooo
07-08-2021, 07:01 PM
However there are some settings in service mode to run it rarely.
Could you tell me where is this setting, please?

tsbservice
07-08-2021, 07:08 PM
Could you tell me where is this setting, please?

Unfortunately not atm without reading service manual.

Gift
07-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Just disable life stop to squeeze out more prints until you get a new MFP. I can't recall the procedure but it's probably explained in my other topics.

Max
07-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Set calibration in service mode to black only and turn on ACS parameter. Switch 25 ( not 100% if its available on c360. Should be) it disengages the belt from colour drums when copying and printing in black only.

Custom Search