PDA

View Full Version : C558- ERROR CODE- C6756

Custom Search

Franco107
07-13-2021, 06:08 AM
Hi guys,

I have uncounted this error after solving the squeaking noise from the fusing unit.
I used a CRC spray and lubricated the fusing gears and it got rid off the problem(squeaking noise),however, after running some tests,an error occured,C6756.
I tried downloaded the latest firmware, did continuity test on the DCP, re-connect all cables but the problem still persists.
Please HELP me solve this issue.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

tsbservice
07-13-2021, 06:58 AM
This code means: CCD power-supply voltage malfunction.
Did you tried trouble reset procedure?

Walterj
07-15-2021, 08:26 AM
Hi guys,

I have uncounted this error after solving the squeaking noise from the fusing unit.
I used a CRC spray and lubricated the fusing gears and it got rid off the problem(squeaking noise),however, after running some tests,an error occured,C6756.
I tried downloaded the latest firmware, did continuity test on the DCP, re-connect all cables but the problem still persists.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Good day:
Dear, I recommend you do the following
Correct the harness connection between CCDB CN5-SCDB CN5 if faulty.
2. Correct the harness connection between CCDB PJ5-SCDB CN5 if faulty.
3. Correct the harness connection between SCDB CN1-DCPU CN5 if faulty.
4. Correct the harness connection between SCDB CN1-DCPU CN005 if faulty.
Measure the ICP of the Scanner drive board (SCDB)
Check the connections of the MFPB, the right side all that wiring you have to verify

hechterw
08-30-2023, 02:06 PM
Hi guys,

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Hi Franco107

Did you find a solution to your fault?

I am currently having the same issue as you -without the CRC spray and lubricant.

Please advise

awaiting patiently for a response.

hechterw

Custom Search