PDA

View Full Version : c250 all but died

Custom Search

darrengal8
11-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi
We have a bizhub c250 that is all but died.
when you turn it on you hear a click, the print key lights orange and nothing else at all, no lcd at all.
we have change the power supply board on the left hand side, but this has not done anything. we think it could be the c board under the platten glass. has any body had this fault and can give us some advice.
Regard Darren

pepper38_cnd
11-30-2008, 03:49 PM
We had one did the same thing turned out to be PWB-M, item 25 in the pic below. But it could be the board you are considering, we did tried that one first at the recomendation of tech support.

konikilla
12-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi Darren,

Did you have any luck, we have a the very same issue and are at loss. we have changed the power supply, the mfp sys, the mc-sif and pwb-m as pepper suggested above, we also checked the mechanical meter, and replaced the fuser, the image belt, the toners, and all the image units??????

darrengal8
12-23-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi
After many hours checking, it turned out to be pwb-m

Benedict
01-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi please do me a favour and put that board back and do a NVRAM recovery and do necessary firmware updates and bit switch changes have had these machines freeze with no displays and error codes guys replaced the boards machine works tested boards in workshop just required the nvram recovery to be done lots of money wasted give it a shot if it works cool if not tough but I reckon its worth the effort$$$$$$$$.

mitchl
01-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi please do me a favour and put that board back and do a NVRAM recovery and do necessary firmware updates and bit switch changes have had these machines freeze with no displays and error codes guys replaced the boards machine works tested boards in workshop just required the nvram recovery to be done lots of money wasted give it a shot if it works cool if not tough but I reckon its worth the effort$$$$$$$$.

That should have been the first thing done, sounds to me like a classic NVRAM crash as I have seen numerous machines like this and its always the evil NVRAM.

didspip
01-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Hi,
Have you tried disconnecting the Hard Drive?
I have had several machines with display problems related to a dodgy HDD.
You will get an error if it is the HDD and you have un plugged it, just un install it via service mode.
Also considder the working Ram.
If you plug a CF card in and turn it on do you get the firmware update screen?
If so it is a good indication that your MFP and control pannel are OK.

Benedict
01-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi guy

This be a possibility but also check that HDD is connected properly and it has been formatted but I will suggest start with the firmware first before going for hardware much quicker and cheaper.An expensive tech is not what managers want be a fixer not just a parts fitter.

didspip
01-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Who Said Anything About Fitting Parts ???? :rolleyes:

Benedict
01-08-2009, 07:29 AM
EEZY guy have a sweet day.

Custom Search