PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB C224 missing "Store address" tab in the web interface

Custom Search

mandongo
07-19-2021, 04:54 PM
Hello, guys!
Please, help me!

I want to configure Scan to folder on Bizhub C224, but when I log into the web interface, I don't see the "Store address" tab.
I only see "Ïnformation" and "Job" tabs.

Please, tell me how to resolve this.
Thanks in advance!

progoffice
07-19-2021, 05:33 PM
Log in as administrator. This has probably been disabled under the "Restrict User Access" within the "Security" tab. Either way, you'll need to login as an administrator to add your scan one touch or edit the security settings so it can be done as a public user.

tsbservice
07-19-2021, 06:16 PM
Store address should be available from user settings by default.

Synthohol
07-19-2021, 06:19 PM
is the HDD set to installed?

mandongo
07-19-2021, 06:25 PM
is the HDD set to installed?

Where can I find the HDD menu?
The machine was working fine 1 week ago, suddenly the admin and service passwords were changed and the scan-to-folder profiles disappeared. I have resetted the passwords, but still have problems with scan-to-folder.
If the HDD is the problem if I change it with blank HDD will this resolve the problem? (Should I place some info before I replace it?)

blackcat4866
07-19-2021, 10:51 PM
The first thing that you'll notice if the HDD is UnSet or failed is the message: "Animation data is not available". Fax and scan functions will also be unavailable. =^.^=

femaster
07-20-2021, 02:11 AM
Where can I find the HDD menu?
The machine was working fine 1 week ago, suddenly the admin and service passwords were changed and the scan-to-folder profiles disappeared. I have resetted the passwords, but still have problems with scan-to-folder.
If the HDD is the problem if I change it with blank HDD will this resolve the problem? (Should I place some info before I replace it?)

Passwords general don't change on their own. I guess I'd also have to wonder how you were able to change the service password back if that was changed. It's not an easy task to accomplish unless you or someone else knew what the new password was somehow.

Did the copier have a PUBLIC facing IP address and the default (or easily guessed) admin password? Stranger things have happened when the copier is accessible from the internet and someone out there in the world wants to be a problem child and mess with settings and passwords.

mandongo
07-20-2021, 05:47 AM
The first thing that you'll notice if the HDD is UnSet or failed is the message: "Animation data is not available". Fax and scan functions will also be unavailable. =^.^=

I don't get this message. So everything with the HDD should be OK.

mandongo
07-20-2021, 05:53 AM
Passwords general don't change on their own. I guess I'd also have to wonder how you were able to change the service password back if that was changed. It's not an easy task to accomplish unless you or someone else knew what the new password was somehow.

The passwords somehow were changed. The people working at that office don't know how to enter the service menu, neither to change the passwords. I don't know what happened.
I resetted the passwords with A145FW.tar via the USB maintenance slot.

mandongo
07-20-2021, 07:49 AM
Log in as administrator. This has probably been disabled under the "Restrict User Access" within the "Security" tab. Either way, you'll need to login as an administrator to add your scan one touch or edit the security settings so it can be done as a public user.

This is the "Security" tab I see when I log in as administrator. There is no "Restrict User Access" there...

copier tech
07-20-2021, 11:09 AM

If the HDD is UNSET the machine will not display the animation guide missing message.

progoffice
07-20-2021, 01:45 PM
This is the "Security" tab I see when I log in as administrator. There is no "Restrict User Access" there...

You're also missing the "Box" tab and "Store Address" Tab, even when logged in as administrator. My guess is your HDD is not set, not working or missing.

mandongo
07-20-2021, 02:25 PM
You're also missing the "Box" tab and "Store Address" Tab, even when logged in as administrator. My guess is your HDD is not set, not working or missing.

Thanks for the answer!
If I replace the HDD with new one, it has to be blank (no data on it) or I must copy some data on it?

copier tech
07-20-2021, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the answer!
If I replace the HDD with new one, it has to be blank (no data on it) or I must copy some data on it?

You can fit any 320gb HDD when you turn on the copier it will ask you to format choose yes, reboot & you should be good to go.

Synthohol
07-20-2021, 04:35 PM
Check in service mode system 2 I think, click hdd as make sure it is set to "installed" or replacing it won't do anything if it doesn't look for one due to an improper setting.
If it shows unset, hit installed. It may not highlight right away, I've seen it take up to 30 seconds to reflect the change.

Custom Search