PDA

View Full Version : KM 1620 showing C6

Custom Search

DadO
12-01-2008, 11:27 AM
I never worked on this machine and i will need help from u guys since I am trained for canon and konica minolta machines.

Costumer told me that C6 message shows right at start. I saw its related whit fuser code and thats obout it . I dont know counter since i didn't saw machine jet.

What can i do obout this code. Can i try to reset it (and how can i do it) or i need to replace/clean something.

THANK U

termacadon
12-01-2008, 12:33 PM
The code is related to a fuser error, you can reset it in simulation 163.

type 10871087 on the keypad. It will take you into service mode. If im not mistaken about this series. I have not worked on them in years!:)

DadO
12-01-2008, 04:33 PM
as far i got; type 10871087 then type 163 and then what?

D Colour
12-01-2008, 04:44 PM
1. Press the start key. “CLE” appears.
2. Press the start key. The fixing problem data is initialized.
3. Enter “001” using the zoom +/- keys or numeric keys and press the start key. Maintenance mode is exited.

DadO
12-01-2008, 05:17 PM
THX D color and Termacadon. Without right right key i could press any key for whole day and wouldn't make any difference ;)

THX again

DadO
12-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Info on c6

One heater is broken where contact is made. I rotated heater so when u place upper part of fuzer on pressure roll, heater drops on contact :D and there u go.Not bad for kyocera. Very simple design and thumb up at least for this machine.

This is dangerous but until i dont get replacment.....

One other thing i would ask is the part number of heaters since i dont have PM. M?or S?. The one that is broken is placed between paper separation and the other, lets say in middle. Is that M?

ParishinIreland
02-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Info on c6

One heater is broken where contact is made. I rotated heater so when u place upper part of fuzer on pressure roll, heater drops on contact :D and there u go.Not bad for kyocera. Very simple design and thumb up at least for this machine.

This is dangerous but until i dont get replacment.....

One other thing i would ask is the part number of heaters since i dont have PM. M?or S?. The one that is broken is placed between paper separation and the other, lets say in middle. Is that M?

Hi I am experiencing the same problem, the toner is not fused when it is coming out on the job tray, is there anyway of manually restarting the heater or could you tell me how you twisted it ? Cheers Nate.

Custom Search