PDA

View Full Version : Disabling Papercut

Custom Search

Valintine
07-22-2021, 04:19 PM
Hello

The boss just bought a Bizhub C458 to refurb. I found out it has papercut. Does anyone know how to uninstall or disable this? I usually work on Toshibas but the boss seems to be pushing the Konica Minoltas lately. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

blinxwap
07-22-2021, 05:02 PM
Hello

The boss just bought a Bizhub C458 to refurb. I found out it has papercut. Does anyone know how to uninstall or disable this? I usually work on Toshibas but the boss seems to be pushing the Konica Minoltas lately. Any help would be appreciated.

JoeAnyway i know how is to remove the printer from the papercut server and then turn it off on user authentication

Sent from my Hisense U40 using Tapatalk

tsbservice
07-22-2021, 05:05 PM
You may want it starting from fresh. Enter service mode, system 1 - Initialization - clear all data. You will need to re-enable HDD and install Movie data though.

Valintine
07-22-2021, 05:11 PM
When I power the machine on it tries to connect to the papercut server. Shortly after it comes up with a message timeout. Nothing happens when I press the menu button. Is there something else I need to do to enter service mode?

blinxwap
07-22-2021, 05:13 PM
When I power the machine on it tries to connect to the papercut server. Shortly after it comes up with a message timeout. Nothing happens when I press the menu button. Is there something else I need to do to enter service mode?Follow trouble reset procedure once it popsup the key pad will display then go into service mode and initialise the mc

Sent from my Hisense U40 using Tapatalk

Valintine
07-22-2021, 05:17 PM
Thank you for the help. When I opened the front door to turn the machine off something told me to press the menu button and I was able to get into the tech rep mode and it is resetting now. Again thank you for the quick help. Have a great day.

emujo2
07-22-2021, 05:51 PM
If this does not solve the problem you can go into the open API settings and remove any registered applications. E

rrrohan
07-23-2021, 04:53 AM
if you press access it takes u to the standard user auth login screen, from there u can press menu then counter and so on

tsbservice
07-23-2021, 05:10 PM
if you press access it takes u to the standard user auth login screen, from there u can press menu then counter and so on
Yes Papercut won't prevent to enter CE mode.

Custom Search