PDA

View Full Version : Error Code don't boot up error

Custom Search

Links19
07-23-2021, 02:10 PM
I have problems with my konica minolta Dialta does not start I need the steps to follow to install the firmware and the tools to be able to do it if someone has them and can provide them to me

nota
Excuse me, my English is because it is not my native language and I am using a translator

emujo2
07-23-2021, 02:27 PM
Sorry, every time I read something like this I think.."my 76 pinto no longer runs, where do I get a new engine". Where do you even find parts and supplies for something this old? Why wouldn't you just upgrade to something from the 21St century. E

rrrohan
07-24-2021, 04:05 AM
lol ive worked for Konica for 10 years and even i have not even touched a Dialta

copyman
07-24-2021, 12:16 PM
I have problems with my konica minolta Dialta does not start I need the steps to follow to install the firmware and the tools to be able to do it if someone has them and can provide them to me

nota
Excuse me, my English is because it is not my native language and I am using a translator

I realize in other countries this may be only old models you can get or afford so I will take a different approach then the other techs even though they have good points.

Even with Firmware update that old machine will still NOT be able to scan, etc with newer computer operating systems. Any firmware is going to be 10-15 yrs old
If Dialta is used just for copying that should be ok.

You might be better off trying to repair the problem with the Dialta. Post what model and problem you are having. I know and trained on the dialta's so should be able to help. And still have a lot of Dialta parts I haven't thrown out yet but getting closer to the door!

copier tech
07-25-2021, 10:52 AM

nota

How far does the machine boot?

Can you post a screen shot?

Synthohol
07-25-2021, 07:15 PM
without knowing the model its hard to assist.
some had CF cards that stay in like the 2010s, others had PCMCIA cards like the di450 just for updating.
most had trouble reset buttons or pins that get briefly shorted/bridged.

Zesti
07-26-2021, 07:36 AM
without knowing the model its hard to assist.
some had CF cards that stay in like the 2010s, others had PCMCIA cards like the di450 just for updating.
most had trouble reset buttons or pins that get briefly shorted/bridged.
Logical question, what's the model.

Custom Search