PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 Installer/CD Needed

Custom Search

DDLTexan
12-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Looking for a Bizhub C450 Installer CD - can anyone help with this need?

Please let me know if you have access to one.

Thanks,

Alan

JSC
12-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Can you not just download the driver you need from the Konica Minolta web site?

DDLTexan
12-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Can you not just download the driver you need from the Konica Minolta web site?

That has not worked.

I have downloaded my PDFs of the manuals available and it mentions using an Installer CD that will go through step by step of making sure that the settings are correct and that the networked Bizhub C450 will communicate with the computers.

If anyone has any other better way to start and show how exactly step by step how to get both Macs and PCs to communicate with a Bizhub C450 that was purchased on eBay. Just downloading drivers from the KonicaMinolta website and installing them does not work.

I am open to any suggestions. Would love to borrow or buy an Installer CD to see if that would solve the connection challenges.

Thanks,

Alan

copy shop
12-02-2008, 06:40 PM
The file your looking for on the konica Minolta site is this one
C450_PCL_Win2K_X_2003_03.02.02.00

It is labeled as a special driver for c450
and it will be found under
support and drivers from the top of the page
then choose / office systems/ color/ and just choose C450 and look under the xp section ( if your using xp)

DDLTexan
12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
The file your looking for on the konica Minolta site is this one
C450_PCL_Win2K_X_2003_03.02.02.00

It is labeled as a special driver for c450
and it will be found under
support and drivers from the top of the page
then choose / office systems/ color/ and just choose C450 and look under the xp section ( if your using xp)

Tried that on a couple of computers and nothing. It cannot find the Bizhub c450 printer/copier.

I would love it if someone would be kind and copy a setup CD for me to hopefully solve this problem.

Thanks,
Alan

pepper38_cnd
12-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Its sounds to me that you have not configured the network settings on the Bizhub or the firmware is a different phase from the software you are trying to use ( if it is it will not find the copier ). if that is the case just manually add printer set a standard TC/IP port configured RAW 9100 and you should be set. As for the Mac ensure Appletalk is enabled Add the printer as you normally would and point to the PPD. If using the Mac Installer for 10.3.x or higher ensure the driver is located in the Library with all the other printers ( do not point to the KnonicaMinolta file, it will print but all features will not be available).

buster68
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
The drivers you download from the site are not auto run and search drivers. You have to manually set up the printer port in the add printer wizard for Windows...Raw port 9100.

For MAC, depending on what version firmware is on the copier, you can use Bonjour for printing with the correct ppd's.

We don't keep copies of the auto run CD in house. They always get delivered with the copier. We don't need the cd because we can download the correct drivers/ppds online.

I would suggest you request a cd from the dealer you bought the machine from on eBay.

DallasTech
12-12-2008, 04:27 PM
I would suggest you request a cd from the dealer you bought the machine from on eBay.

:D I was kinda thinking the same thing. Drivers are readily available online.

stathistec
12-12-2008, 04:29 PM
check the version of the machine if the machine doesn't have the latest version you must use old version of drivers
the latest version of machine is K0 (3.05)
go to KONICA MINOLTA | Europe (http://www.konicaminolta.eu) download all the version of the driver and check one by one

Custom Search