PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Dialta DI200

Custom Search

Gjimi
12-02-2008, 04:08 PM
HI,

I have problem with minolta Dialt DI200, The problem with this Photocopy is in display after power on and warm up show 4-digit access code, this code I not have not have and owner.
can you help me to reset this code ort to clear.

this code show after I change the drum unit.

BR,

Agim

TheOwl
12-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Make sure that 'Account Track' in the 'Admin' section is turned off. But be careful, as when you turn the 'Account Track' off, it will delete all the codes and counters and you can't get them back, even by turning 'Account Track' back on.

Did you fit the IU after a user was using the machine? If so, this would explain why this looked to have happened after the IU was installed. The 'Account Track' will log it self out after a certain period of time to protect a users pin code.

Gjimi
12-03-2008, 08:18 AM
HI,

After I receive this machine in service in display show change the imagining drum and after changed that in display show thi 4-digit acces code. About locked I dont know not know and owner, this is te problem who put the code but this machine was in another service who not repair that.
Can you help me how to get the menu Account track Admin.

br,

Agim

TheOwl
12-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Use the following to get in to Admin mode.

Utility
Admin
Enter the Admin Password*
Account Track

*The Admin password can be reset from Tech Rep mode if it is unknown

Once in there, turn Account Track off. You will then have a copier that is free to use.

Custom Search