PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta 368 cant reset drum

Custom Search

brent
08-09-2021, 05:19 PM
ok so I have the 368 and I did not have the life settings turned to enabled all its life its 3 years old and has 200k so I went in and turned all the life settings to stop then I turned on switch 227 bit to 000000 and hex 00 to show me the consumables in the main menu.. well then it called for a drum

I replaced it with a new oem drum.. did nothing.. ordered 2 more drums oem brand new out the package.. nothing.. any advice on what to try next
it is still working but you have to hit ok to get out of the notification screen. and its anoying and it may even lock up.. thanks for any input

brent

escalante
08-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Change complete drum unit or drum only. Because if you only replace the drum you need the chip for that message to be eliminated.

Enviado desde mi Infinix X692 mediante Tapatalk

tsbservice
08-09-2021, 05:39 PM
ok so I have the 368 and I did not have the life settings turned to enabled all its life its 3 years old and has 200k so I went in and turned all the life settings to stop then I turned on switch 227 bit to 000000 and hex 00 to show me the consumables in the main menu.. well then it called for a drum

I replaced it with a new oem drum.. did nothing.. ordered 2 more drums oem brand new out the package.. nothing.. any advice on what to try next
it is still working but you have to hit ok to get out of the notification screen. and its anoying and it may even lock up.. thanks for any input

brent
What drum unit? DR-313K or DR-315K?

copier tech
08-09-2021, 06:07 PM

brent

Set SW 227 back to HEX 00 what do the image units life show?

Check these soft switches are set as follows SW 51 to HEX F0 & SW 55 to HEX 0C now reboot.

Now go back to in CE mode & check the life stop setting in system 2 are NO STOP.

copier addict
08-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Also, check for any P codes. If there are any, clear these first.

brent
08-10-2021, 02:10 AM
hi. thanks guys yes the drum unitwas new new chip etc. not just a drum. also the comsumable show the drum is old as well dr 313k I believe.. I will have to go look at the hex and things that you showed me to look into

brent

Custom Search