PDA

View Full Version : !!!Help on Konica C350!!!

Custom Search

Kamelboi711
12-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I have a problem machine and would like everyone's input. It is a Konica Minolta C350. The problem is that jobs the customer print through a Fiery willl loose part of the image. Half of the page will be perfect and suddenly, with sharp point across the image, lose most of the image. Ypu may have yellow, cyan or magenta image:never the same start point,same color or order of good image to bad. The first time, i reloaded system code. The second time swapped the Fiery. The third time replaced main board, nvram, ram, and Fiery. It has lasted about 8 months and the problem is back. If you have any ideas, please reply......

Thanks in Advance.....

copytechman
12-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I'd check for internal arcing.. it can cause to weird problems... to say the least! (back of the iu's is most suspect where the charge spring contacts the iu's)

Regards!
A!

Kamelboi711
12-03-2008, 07:01 PM
I'd check for internal arcing.. it can cause to weird problems... to say the least! (back of the iu's is most suspect where the charge spring contacts the iu's)

Regards!
A!

Thanks Buddy...I'll check that and give it try.....

brent
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
I have seen this before on one of my machines. if it is the same problem as I had then it is a grounding issue. minolta recognized this was a problem and they had a bulletin on how to fix it. I really don't think it is a printing issue or copying issue. the colors will just die intermittently. no rhyme or reason. I have looked and don't have the bulletin right handly. basically minolta recommended that you scotch brite the bushings and shafts in the vertical transport section. and add some star washers on the ground straps for better grounding. it did help but ultimately several months later the symptom did come back

brent

minimerlin
12-03-2008, 10:38 PM
I replied to a similar fault a few months back..check that the earthing tab on the registration roller dust collector is actually touching earth!! It just needs to be bent inwards a bit to do its job. If it is not earthed, static builds up and then discharges causing system spikes.

lucky13
12-04-2008, 03:58 AM
try these

Kamelboi711
12-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Thank you guys for all the response and tips. I am gonna have one of my hardware tech with me try these....I'll reply as soon as i try these out..thanks again..

Custom Search