PDA

View Full Version : network

Custom Search

Gab
08-12-2021, 08:38 AM
In the network there are 2 computers and 2printers (one kyocera taskalfa 3500i and bizhub 361). Both computers print to both printers.
Suddenly from one computer there are frequently interruptions of the connections with bizhub printer not with other .Connection with bizhub disappears and appears without any reason. I checked cables and are ok.Any idea? The other computer has no problem.

Gift
08-12-2021, 10:12 AM
Reputation looks like a red light sabre lol^^

Well check if the proper driver + ip port is installed / don't use generic driver + WSD port

Gab
08-15-2021, 11:56 PM
Reputation looks like a red light sabre lol^^

Well check if the proper driver + ip port is installed / don't use generic driver + WSD port
till now , have had no problems, Also as i said when ping for this ip address sometimes it can ping with machines ip and later it doesn't ping. Later it ping with nothing changed etc internet communication is always ok

bsm2
08-16-2021, 12:03 AM
change cable
also change ports on switch or change switch

KenB
08-16-2021, 01:40 AM
change cable
also change ports on switch or change switchRepower/reboot the switch for starters.

I agree that a single port or ports can go bad with no warning…it’s a common problem.

Synthohol
08-16-2021, 03:23 AM
Set the network speed to 10tx or 100tx full duplex.

I've seen the auto negotiation for speed mess up and lose itself on the network randomly.
Especially if the hub/switch also does auto negotiation for transport speed.

Couldn't hurt to try.

Custom Search