PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta B4052, toner detection error

Custom Search

byronf
08-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Konica Minolta B4052, set up toner has been depleted after installing new toner a toner detection error is displayed.

The machine was running well before toner ran out. I put in new 2 other oem toners and imaging unit. msg will not go away. it only drives for a few seconds when you close the door. in the service mode several items have been greyed out. level history, load check, gradation, stabilizer. Marketing area is correct I even initialized and reset up the machine my last resort was updating the firmware and still I have had no luck.

Albonline
08-12-2021, 06:22 PM
examine the electrical contact points inside the printer for the toner and drum units.

byronf
08-12-2021, 06:33 PM
examine the electrical contact points inside the printer for the toner and drum units.

Hi Albonlibe,

I swopped the chips of the depleted toner and the first replacement toner. The errors are swopped it seems like we have the incorrect region toner.

I was hoping to get a work around solution.

Albonline
08-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Hi Albonlibe,

I swopped the chips of the depleted toner and the first replacement toner. The errors are swopped it seems like we have the incorrect region toner.

I was hoping to get a work around solution.

not on this model.

pickle8486
03-24-2022, 08:02 PM
What was done to fix this issue? I am experiencing the same thing now. We have tnp63 Toner but the machine had tnp64 , which is now not available. One is UAR and the other Standard. Machine is down and I have switched UAR drum and standard drums both new to see if that fixed the issue but it didnt.

Custom Search