PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c368 wont eneble web browser

Custom Search

ralleyman
08-13-2021, 10:25 AM
i have 2 machines that i am putting Papercut on the issue i have is i cannot enable the web browser on both machines, they ask for the licence code and when you create a licence on the lms site it just says failed when adding the licence to the machines. any ideas please

Albonline
08-13-2021, 12:51 PM
i have 2 machines that i am putting Papercut on the issue i have is i cannot enable the web browser on both machines, they ask for the licence code and when you create a licence on the lms site it just says failed when adding the licence to the machines. any ideas please

are they both equipped with the memory upgrade?

Synthohol
08-13-2021, 01:20 PM
why wont it enable by itself in admin mode?
as long as DNS and gateway are valid you dont need the LMS site.

tulintron
08-13-2021, 01:50 PM
We are an unauthorized reseller, however we sell with PSWC enabled.

We recently released 02 C368 without web browser access. We tried everything, but without success.

Different situation.

emujo2
08-13-2021, 02:01 PM
For self activating the license..DNS must be working, device must be able to get to the LMS server (which is not in north america), WebDav cannot be blocked/disabled, UK 211 must be installed (this was standard with the C368 series, but many sales people failed to add it to the order). If you do not have internet access then you would need to go through the LMS/activate site, but even this way still requires Webdav and the UK. In one case we had to delete all certs, disable SSL, perform a initialization, then start from scratch. E

tsbservice
08-13-2021, 02:02 PM
We are an unauthorized reseller, however we sell with PSWC enabled.

We recently released 02 C368 without web browser access. We tried everything, but without success.

Different situation.

[Utility] - [Administrator Settings] - [Network Settings] - [HTTP Server Settings] - [PSWC Settings] is set to [ON] ?

[Utility] - [Administrator Settings] - [Security Settings] - [Quick Security Setting] - [PSWC Setting] is set to [ON] ?

tulintron
08-13-2021, 03:05 PM
[Utility] - [Administrator Settings] - [Network Settings] - [HTTP Server Settings] - [PSWC Settings] is set to [ON] ?

[Utility] - [Administrator Settings] - [Security Settings] - [Quick Security Setting] - [PSWC Setting] is set to [ON] ?yes.
We have our default configuration. All the same. FW, adjustments and functions.
Only 02 without PSWC

Synthohol
08-13-2021, 04:07 PM
if it were me i would do a total data clear, fresh G00-X4 FW and start over.
if indeed the UK-211? has been installed it really should work right from the admin method.

Albonline
08-13-2021, 04:33 PM

i have only seen units that have had the boards messed with, act in this manner. are the required serial numbers registered?

Custom Search