PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 1051 - Foggy background spots

Custom Search

zivv85
08-15-2021, 12:57 PM
Our problem is foggy background spots on prints. These spots appear mainly in lower part of a sheet on the right-hand side. But to a lesser degree these spots come on all other parts of a sheet.

Our bizhub 1051 machine is almost virgin with 7 mln prints. Machine is after periodical maintenance. We changed almost everything that forms and transfers image.

Developer, drum, corona charging unit, discharging wire, transfer belt/cleaning brish/roller/contacts, cleaning unit components are new. At the moment the developer unit is only element that has not changed in the machine, but its travelled distance is about 5 mln prints.

All maintenance initialisation procedures were made sucessfully. All machine settings and dip-switches were set up by default in advance. Interrior of the machine is absolutely clear. Toner, developer and stuff are original (branded).

These spots started to appear after first several thousand prints after maintenance. No matter single sided or duplex printing.

Spots appear not at every sheet during printing. 10-50 sheets are ok, then foggy spots appear on the next 10-20 sheets, then again some number pages with clean image.

What does machine want from me? I gave her everything I had.

Custom Search