PDA

View Full Version : Contributors Getting Cold Shoulder....

Custom Search

chrisban35
08-15-2021, 02:44 PM
I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site. I was happy to see that I immediately got a response directly from one of the administrators. What I found to be extraordinarily cold was, when I attempted to respond, simply to say thank you back, I noted the response was muted... To quote ESPN's NFL commentators... "C'MON MAN!!"

Phil B.
08-15-2021, 05:02 PM
I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site. I was happy to see that I immediately got a response directly from one of the administrators. What I found to be extraordinarily cold was, when I attempted to respond, simply to say thank you back, I noted the response was muted... To quote ESPN's NFL commentators... "C'MON MAN!!"There is only ONE admin here , he rarely posts in the forums.
As for the c'mon man that is bidens favorite phrase.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chrisban35
08-15-2021, 06:03 PM
There is only ONE admin here , he rarely posts in the forums.

Biden also eats food... That doesn't mean I support him, or will stop eating food. The phrase "C'mon man" was made infamous by ESPN's NFL commentators.

Some of us still have common sense and don't run to "extremes" because elites are trying to create mass psychosis.

I mean, SOME OF US, have to stay anchored so when it's over, we can help the sheep back to reality....

slimslob
08-15-2021, 10:20 PM
I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site. I was happy to see that I immediately got a response directly from one of the administrators. What I found to be extraordinarily cold was, when I attempted to respond, simply to say thank you back, I noted the response was muted... To quote ESPN's NFL commentators... "C'MON MAN!!"

That immediate response what an automatic response generated by the system software.

blackcat4866
08-15-2021, 10:31 PM
Here's your pat on the back:

You did a good job. Thanks. =^..^=

chrisban35
08-16-2021, 07:27 AM
Here's your pat on the back:

You did a good job. Thanks. =^..^=

Projecting your owm smallness onto other people are we?

When your ego comes down to size, re-read it. There's actually a business message there for the staff of CopyTechNet.

But then again, your message reflects an ego that doesn't likely shrink much....

tsbservice
08-16-2021, 06:16 PM

When your ego comes down to size, re-read it. There's actually a business message there for the staff of CopyTechNet.

But then again, your message reflects an ego that doesn't likely shrink much....

Thanks for being Contributor. Then I see as soon as you leave your temporary amok you will notice he is amongst most honest and helpful guys here. No pun intended.

sandmanmac
08-16-2021, 10:38 PM

So you're a member for 10 years, and you donated about $10 based on the current contribution goal, and you expect confetti and streamers dumped on you?
What else would make you happy? A hand written letter?

I've been donating on a near bi-monthly basis for 12 years in an effort to pay back just tiny bit of the unbelievable, selfless advice, assistance, and resources that I've received from the incredible techs here.

Go away you shallow little man, and take a souvenir red card with you for your miserable, selfish attitude.
From what I can tell based on your posting history, your main purpose here is only to stir up shit anyway :mad:

chrisban35
08-24-2021, 04:36 PM
So you're a member for 10 years, and you donated about $10 based on the current contribution goal, and you expect confetti and streamers dumped on you?
What else would make you happy? A hand written letter?

I've been donating on a near bi-monthly basis for 12 years in an effort to pay back just tiny bit of the unbelievable, selfless advice, assistance, and resources that I've received from the incredible techs here.

Go away you shallow little man, and take a souvenir red card with you for your miserable, selfish attitude.
From what I can tell based on your posting history, your main purpose here is only to stir up shit anyway :mad:

Typical pathetic BS one finds from sheep in today's small minded imps.

Show me where it says I've only donated once? Show me where it says I want confetti and streamers? A hand written letter? Etc..

This is what people who suffer from ID 10 T errors face daily. A LACK of any cognitive reasoning skill. The inability to think outside their own little box. A subservient attitude that keeps them locked into serving their overlords because they're too stupid to find their way to any viable success without the man providing a paved way and a paycheck.

When someone makes a donation simpleton, the only thing this administrative crew needs to do is send an "automated thank you" which simply implies they're wanting to keep their members continuing to make donations.

The response was a cold jest to get the administrative body here to realize they were missing a level of value that would help them promote further acts of giving/support from their members.

This idiotic world today is full of simple minded shrews like you....

slimslob
08-24-2021, 05:11 PM

Show me where it says I've only donated once? Show me where it says I want confetti and streamers? A hand written letter? Etc..

This is what people who suffer from ID 10 T errors face daily. A LACK of any cognitive reasoning skill. The inability to think outside their own little box. A subservient attitude that keeps them locked into serving their overlords because they're too stupid to find their way to any viable success without the man providing a paved way and a paycheck.

When someone makes a donation simpleton, the only thing this administrative crew needs to do is send an "automated thank you" which simply implies they're wanting to keep their members continuing to make donations.

The response was a cold jest to get the administrative body here to realize they were missing a level of value that would help them promote further acts of giving/support from their members.

The only small minded imp on this thread is you. You got butt hurt because you did not get a personalized reply from the Admin. Tell me,, do you also expect a personal reply from the CEO of mortgage company every time you make you monthly payment?

You have been here for 10 years and have less than 200 posts. I have a feeling that most of those have been asking for help. Sandmanmac has over 3000 posts and the majority of those have been helping others.

chrisban35
08-24-2021, 06:54 PM
The only small minded imp on this thread is you. You got butt hurt because you did not get a personalized reply from the Admin. Tell me,, do you also expect a personal reply from the CEO of mortgage company every time you make you monthly payment?

You have been here for 10 years and have less than 200 posts. I have a feeling that most of those have been asking for help. Sandmanmac has over 3000 posts and the majority of those have been helping others.

That's the sad part about dealing with simpletons, we can dummy down and speak their tongue, they just can't wise up and speak ours...smh

Slimslob, your bent narrative is your own false illusion. You wear it.

chrisban35
08-24-2021, 06:57 PM

LOL, mortgage company.... Something people who live paycheck to paycheck deal with.

Go do your job little boy, someone's paying you so they can be successful and your chain is stretched beyond your given limits....

tsbservice
08-24-2021, 07:11 PM

😆 why this isn't in R&R forum?
I understand somehow your frustration but do we really need your aggressive attitude...Nahh man not really.

BillyCarpenter
08-24-2021, 08:11 PM
This is a crazy thread. The OP isn't gonna win this battle by attacking some of the most respected members on this site. Just not a wise strategy.

On a different note: There is no bigger "taker" on this site than me. I have taken, taken and taken some more. And if the subject matter was really complicated, I got y'all to break it down to where even an idiot could understand. :p

slimslob
08-24-2021, 11:44 PM
😆 why this isn't in R&R forum?
I understand somehow your frustration but do we really need your aggressive attitude...Nahh man not really.

He started this thread in Site Feedback & Questions apparently thinking he could shame the admin into paying him some extra notice for his $10.00.

When blackcat4866 gave him a virtual pat on the head he dissed BC. When sandmanmac then criticized him for his reply to BC he dissed Sandy. Now over the years BC and Sandy have been the closest to being moderators that we have had on this site in the past help newbies that were having trouble posting.

sandmanmac
08-25-2021, 01:04 AM
Show me where it says I've only donated once?

Well it took some diggin', but I found it:rolleyes:........

I'm someone who really values CopyTechNet, like most good techs do! So today I wanted to show my appreciation for the value given by donating to this site.

....What a HERO!

That'll be it for me with this thread. It's unsubscribe time.
We could start a go fund me and try and get your fortune back :p
It seems to have really ruined your month.
As I said before, you're only here to stir shit up, and you keep proving it

tech07
08-25-2021, 01:36 AM
Sad

Phil B.
08-25-2021, 01:49 AM

....What a HERO!

We could start a go fund me and try and get your fortune back [emoji14]
As I said before, you're only here to stir shit up, and you keep proving itThe man comes through thanks Sandy!

chrisban35
08-26-2021, 07:16 PM
This is why our world has soooooo many issues right now... Listen to all the YAHOOS here, create their own warped OPINION of what my intention is/was, and then SPEW OUT their reply to what THEY created.. Simpletons. Absolute simpletons.

It's a crazy world where people THINK they're much smarter than they actually are... And this NOISE where you run off into the woods after your own hooting call, is just validation to your mouth overriding your brain.

As stated, I clearly told of my intentions above, and your gibberish about what you THINK was my motivation is mute...

Pull Head Out, breathe, insert common sense module 2.0 and attempt to engage.

Of course, some out there lack the ability to stop their own inner diatribe, so more than likely, this constant showing of shallow inability to discern intent will continue with the less fortunate who never obtained the "optional module" known as discernment/common sense....

chrisban35
08-26-2021, 07:20 PM

....What a HERO!

We could start a go fund me and try and get your fortune back :p
As I said before, you're only here to stir shit up, and you keep proving it

HAHAHAHA, what a simpleton! This doesn't indicate I've only donated one time... For the record, I've done so on average of about 3 to 4 times a year. As is true with a lot of Liberal simpletons, they create their own image, then search for that which validates THEIR IMAGE, not that which is necessarily true....

How the hell do you people ever do mechanical work? Insane to think a bunch of munchkins like this actually fix/repair copiers... Their warehouses MUST BE full of ordered parts that didn't fix the new squeak, like it did the old one... Such atomtronic mouse wheel grinders... Sheesh!

tsbservice
08-26-2021, 08:49 PM
So basically you started a thread bitching being Contributor and where you're arguing with other Contributors about being Contributor.
That's scary stuff man :cool:

BillyCarpenter
08-26-2021, 08:59 PM
This really is a crazy thread. Here's the way I see it.

The OP originally said that he donated to the site and that the admin had blocked personal messages and he found that in bad taste...or something to that effect.

It sounds like you were trying to shame the administrator by starting this thread.

You say that your intent wasn't to show everyone that you donated, so why bring it to everyone's attention? You could have simply said that the admin had blocked your PM's.

In any event, you'll be lucky if anyone ever helps as you've insulted just about everyone.

slimslob
08-26-2021, 09:15 PM
This really is a crazy thread. Here's the way I see it.

The OP originally said that he donated to the site and that the admin had blocked personal messages and he found that in bad taste...or something to that effect.

It sounds like you were trying to shame the administrator by starting this thread.

You say that your intent wasn't to show everyone that you donated, so why bring it to everyone's attention? You could have simply said that the admin had blocked your PM's.

In any event, you'll be lucky if anyone ever helps as you've insulted just about everyone.

In all likelihood the only admin did not block his PM. More likely with only one admin and no moderators the admin message folder was/is full. Having not seen him in the list of Current Active Users for a year or more, I have a feeling that he or a member(s) of his family is/are having major medical problems that are taking up all his time. Since most things are fully automated included depositing of donations and ad payments and the paying of bills, it may be a while before he does log in unless there is a system alarm that he has to attend to.

blackcat4866
08-27-2021, 01:38 AM
It's interesting how thin his professional veneer runs. One subtle comment and he flips out. I don't think I'll be hiring him as my life coach. =^..^=

slimslob
08-27-2021, 01:41 AM
It's interesting how thin his professional veneer runs. One subtle comment and he flips out. I don't think I'll be hiring him as my life coach. =^..^=

The funny thing is that in the political threads in Rant Raves and Everything Else he sounds quite conservative.

Gift
08-27-2021, 09:05 AM
I agree - it's probably just a full PM folder. Still I actually have a weird feeling that this site is on it's way to become abandoned by the owner and one day we might just see an error404 page instead of the forum. It would be nice to hear some status every know and then or perhaps he can try and get some help by establishing a team of mods.

I think this version of vBulletin is also "end of life" and won't work anymore if the provider/hosting service dicides to lift up the minimum php-version requirements.

BLADE
09-01-2021, 09:02 AM
sad, paid money when you can get free abuse here

ni311
09-07-2021, 05:37 PM
There is only ONE admin here , he rarely posts in the forums.

Anyone know how to contact the administrator here? I'm trying to send him DM and emails but with no replies.

Thanks!

Phil B.
09-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Anyone know how to contact the administrator here? I'm trying to send him DM and emails but with no replies.

Thanks!Did you answer the email when signing onto CTN.
Did you make a post in newbie forum?

Admin is a busy guy.

slimslob
09-07-2021, 06:20 PM

Thanks!

Why do you need to contact him? I see you are not a newbie, you have been here since May 2008.

tsbservice
09-07-2021, 07:27 PM
In all likelihood the only admin did not block his PM. More likely with only one admin and no moderators the admin message folder was/is full. Having not seen him in the list of Current Active Users for a year or more, I have a feeling that he or a member(s) of his family is/are having major medical problems that are taking up all his time. Since most things are fully automated included depositing of donations and ad payments and the paying of bills, it may be a while before he does log in unless there is a system alarm that he has to attend to.

Tim, admin last logged activity was about 3 months ago, I'm hoping the best for him and his family in these times. He responded in the past most of the threads when someone called him.

slimslob
09-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Tim, admin last logged activity was about 3 months ago, I'm hoping the best for him and his family in these times. He responded in the past most of the threads when someone called him.

I am aware of that. From what I understand he lives in or near New York City. He hasn't even been in on his Facebook account for over a year.

AlanHK
10-15-2021, 12:07 PM

So the site has one admin, who is AWOL? It can coast for a while, but sooner or later will be a problem and it'll crash.

I submitted a post yesterday in the HP forum, still in limbo.
I posted one a few months ago and that went through fine.

I must not be in the "trusted" group yet. (I can reply to threads, but not start them, apparently.)
Also while I have set an avatar image, it doesn't display in the forum, an anti-spam measure I assume.

I used to post in the "fixyourownprinter" forum, but while it's still online, it's 99% spam now as there is no active moderation. Hopeless.

chrisban35
10-15-2021, 02:51 PM
WOW! I obviously own a couple businesses, so I only get to peruse by here every now and again, but listen to you LOSERS in this thread... Holy Crap you guys are about as shallow and dense as they come..

He complains, that makes him a bad guy

The the guy who somehow "perverted" what I originally said, and now wants me to be accountable for his warped opinion of what my own "intentions" are...

Some of you on this thread are simpletons at best and you have this stupidity to claim that as humans we must CONFORM to the tribes, or else "WE" are the cancer.. Are you lowlife's really this stupid!!??

To slimSlob, Yes I am a DIEHARD Conservative. NOT a Republican.

If you're going to respond, at least show you have some level of intellectual depth! Most of you sound about as braindead as they come! But of course, in your own little minion world, I assume you find yourself to be quite brilliant... Half the reason why this world, this country suffers greatly, is because of low level idiots walking through it like zombies...

slimslob
10-15-2021, 05:34 PM
WOW! I obviously own a couple businesses, so I only get to peruse by here every now and again, but listen to you LOSERS in this thread... Holy Crap you guys are about as shallow and dense as they come..

The the guy who somehow "perverted" what I originally said, and now wants me to be accountable for his warped opinion of what my own "intentions" are...

Some of you on this thread are simpletons at best and you have this stupidity to claim that as humans we must CONFORM to the tribes, or else "WE" are the cancer.. Are you lowlife's really this stupid!!??

If you're going to respond, at least show you have some level of intellectual depth! Most of you sound about as braindead as they come! But of course, in your own little minion world, I assume you find yourself to be quite brilliant... Half the reason why this world, this country suffers greatly, is because of low level idiots walking through it like zombies...

You got red carded because of your asshole response to one of the most respected people on the forum. Your response was of the type that a butt hurt liberal would make, not a Conservative. FYI, I did not build a 446 Reputation Power by being braindead, I did so by intelligently helping others. Now if you really are a Conservative, start acting like one.

tsbservice
10-15-2021, 09:03 PM

Are you drunk again...a couple of businesses and theory of conspiration owner :cool:

chrisban35
11-05-2021, 12:44 PM
wow, I should know better than to post in a tech forum... I'm asking those who work paycheck to paycheck to actually have intellectual awareness, when I should know their cognitive dissonance is very high! But by all means, continue to comment like a bunch of hurt liberal sheep that believe you can't fight back with the same aggression they use against us. That's why so many issues in the Conservative party right now. You shallow minions think you can fight illogic with logic, or immorality with morality, or lack of common sense with common sense. And it's why the Conservative party is sadly losing the war against these socialist mindsets.

When you guys pull your heads out of your fertilizer canal, and decide to be a warrior, and not a worrier, then we can get to the business of defeating Socialism/Nazism/Fascism in our great country.

And by all means, continue to BRAG about your rating here, as if somehow that carries any real weight in the real world, where we NEED the most effort by Conservatives to beat this Socialist movement.

slimslob
11-05-2021, 04:30 PM
wow, I should know better than to post in a tech forum... I'm asking those who work paycheck to paycheck to actually have intellectual awareness, when I should know their cognitive dissonance is very high! But by all means, continue to comment like a bunch of hurt liberal sheep that believe you can't fight back with the same aggression they use against us. That's why so many issues in the Conservative party right now. You shallow minions think you can fight illogic with logic, or immorality with morality, or lack of common sense with common sense. And it's why the Conservative party is sadly losing the war against these socialist mindsets.

When you guys pull your heads out of your fertilizer canal, and decide to be a warrior, and not a worrier, then we can get to the business of defeating Socialism/Nazism/Fascism in our great country.

And by all means, continue to BRAG about your rating here, as if somehow that carries any real weight in the real world, where we NEED the most effort by Conservatives to beat this Socialist movement.

The only one I have seen posting like a butt hurt liberal on this thread is YOU!! Now go back to your basement or where ever else you use as a cry room and suck your thumb.

tech28
11-05-2021, 11:31 PM
I just donated a couple of days, got a Thank You, don't know what more you want. Have always gotten a thank you from Admin. Good enough for me. :)

BillyCarpenter
11-06-2021, 01:04 AM
Personally, I don't donate because I'm looking for a pat on the back for the Admin. Hell, I don't even know who that is. No, I donate because of the knowledge that I gain. I want to make sure this site is around for a long time to come.

Custom Search