PDA

View Full Version : konica 7020

Custom Search

copierlady
12-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I HAVE A KONCIA7020 WITH THOSE FUNKY "SKID MARKS" THAT USUALLY COME WHEN THE CHARGE GRID NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. THEY COME AND GO . I HAVE CHANGED THE GRID, THE GRID UNIT, THE WHOLE DRUM UNIT THE TRANSFUR CHARGE IN THE DOOR, STILL THE SAME! COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DV UNIT? I'M OUT OF IDEAS!:eek:
THANKS KEEP WARM OUT THERE YOU NORTHERNERS!

smiley
12-04-2008, 01:42 AM
try to go in 36 then hv adjustment and run all hv setting.and after 20 sec. stop all it.i hope this solve your problem. gud luck;)

dogsbody
12-04-2008, 06:13 AM
can you be a bit more specific about "skid marks"

kiwitechnician
12-16-2008, 03:16 PM
I HAVE A KONCIA7020 WITH THOSE FUNKY "SKID MARKS" THAT USUALLY COME WHEN THE CHARGE GRID NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. THEY COME AND GO . I HAVE CHANGED THE GRID, THE GRID UNIT, THE WHOLE DRUM UNIT THE TRANSFUR CHARGE IN THE DOOR, STILL THE SAME! COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DV UNIT? I'M OUT OF IDEAS!:eek:

Put here some of your test chart and I may help you

Justin-Goldberg
12-30-2008, 05:41 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie when it comes to copier/printer repair, so bear with me.

I have one of these I bought at an auction. When it powers up it flips between saying "open conveyance cover 6, fixing unit Guide 5 and remove paper" and "Lift the lever2, open cover 3 and remove paper". It says code J-81-0. Also compartment 6 is flashing on the printers illustration.

I have the service manual but I'm having trouble understanding it.
Concerning the first error it says:
Classification: FNS
Name: FNS input
Code: 70
Multi code: 6: Conveyance cover open/close ps
Symbol: PS717
Display: Off: Cover open
Display: On: Cover closed

The reason I posted that above is because I want to learn how to read the service manuals, so I can become a printer and copier repair technician. Is there some training, classes, or courseware I should take to become one?

Regarding the second error I couldn't find Lever 2 or Cover 3

Although it isn't clear that's for this model, as the bottom of that page says "Note: Exclusively for 7030/7130/7035/7135" as you can see in the image here:

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9124/pagesfromkonicaminolta7zb6.th.png (http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pagesfromkonicaminolta7zb6.png)

pepper38_cnd
12-30-2008, 11:21 AM

Yes your HV passes thru a set of contacts on in the dev unit, you can polish up those contacts and make sure the springs on the main body that contact them arn't covered in toner.

kiwitechnician
12-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie when it comes to copier/printer repair, so bear with me.

I have one of these I bought at an auction. When it powers up it flips between saying "open conveyance cover 6, fixing unit Guide 5 and remove paper" and "Lift the lever2, open cover 3 and remove paper". It says code J-81-0. Also compartment 6 is flashing on the printers illustration.

The reason I posted that above is because I want to learn how to read the service manuals, so I can become a printer and copier repair technician. Is there some training, classes, or courseware I should take to become one?

Although it isn't clear that's for this model, as the bottom of that page says "Note: Exclusively for 7030/7130/7035/7135" as you can see in the image here:

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9124/pagesfromkonicaminolta7zb6.th.png (http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pagesfromkonicaminolta7zb6.png)

Hi, go to ,,47,, and check PS1 sensor (registration) to ON/OFF you will will see any change. Some piece of unvisible piece of paper may get there.
Just, check all the conveyance of paper. The best way how to find out is to open service manual check all the responsible sensor for this jam(47-input).

dmadzhitov
02-12-2009, 06:09 AM
Well it is not clear what did u mean "47"? I've got the same problem. Where I can download service or repair manual? Thx a lot. Model is 7020:)

kingarthur
02-12-2009, 11:14 AM

does it happen 1st thing in the morning & improve as the day goes on. if it is then it is possibly condensation & there's not a lot you can do about. it happens mainly when the weather is cold & damp, we see it a lot.

redime
02-12-2009, 11:44 PM

Take a bite out of high priced service (http://solutions.ogator.com/)

You will find various models there, you will find a solution to your problem right in the PDF, Just search for J81 -- has to do with the registration area, might want to verify that everything is working properly, could be tires, paper feed clutch, dirty/failed sensor.

dmadzhitov
02-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Ok. I figured it a lil. I used 47 mode and checked status of PS1. It is always ON. I used input and output. When I try output I hear click below developer. But PS1 always stays ON. Or maybe I should explain my problem more specifically.

I got this cool copier Konica 7020 from my job's office. It was sitting under stairway for a while. So they gave it to me. I found a couple of reciepts from service company that tried to fix it. the copier gives J81-0 code at power up. There is no any piece of paper inside of machine.
Repair guy inspected copier but found nothing. After 3 days he returned and found broken paper resist actuator, PS1 and housing (what a heck it all means?). Can it all cause the problem? and how to locate that PS1 sensor?

Thank you.

dmadzhitov
02-17-2009, 03:47 AM
Well it seems like Resist Actuator is missing and several parts also. So I ask anybody if you be so kind and make a picture of that place to determine what is missing? In order to view that area developer and recycling unit must be removed (which I assume almost impossible ?) and charging unit (below fixing unit) opened. I want picture from 2 sides. One side from insertion of developer and one from conveyance side. You are my only hope..... please...:(

Thank very much in forward.

dmadzhitov
02-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Oh boy, sorry guys no need in pictures. Now I got it. Repair man took all resist actuator parts and put them somewhere else. It happened OMG 3 years ago! What a bummer. That's why PS1 always On. Cause it's not in a freaking machine! whell the only (I hope last) question is do you guys know a good parts store for this copier? :p

Custom Search