PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM Engineer Needed

Custom Search

Copybox
08-21-2021, 02:19 PM
Hi,
Are there any Konica Minolta - freelance engineers that can help with installation and service of the Bizhub range
I am based in South London and have clients in the surrounding area that need support.

Please get in touch, installation of a Bizhub C308 this Monday

Thanks
Jason

copyman
08-21-2021, 06:24 PM
I'm across the pond or I would help you. If no one replies just wanted you to know these boxes are not that hard to setup / install. I can send you the step by step setup instructions. I know a company where the sales people setup the copiers, company pays them extra. So if a sales person can do it anybody can do it!:D

Copybox
08-21-2021, 07:49 PM
I'm across the pond or I would help you. If no one replies just wanted you to know these boxes are not that hard to setup / install. I can send you the step by step setup instructions. I know a company where the sales people setup the copiers, company pays them extra. So if a sales person can do it anybody can do it!:D

Hi,
That would be really helpful! - Main things I need to know also is where to locate IP address and set up scan to email from the GUI, hopefully thats in the manual.

Most Appreciated - Jason

Copybox
08-21-2021, 10:02 PM
Hi,
That would be really helpful! - Main things I need to know also is where to locate IP address and set up scan to email from the GUI, hopefully thats in the manual.

Most Appreciated - Jason

email is jason@copy-box.co.uk

Copybox
08-22-2021, 09:04 AM
Hi,

Most Appreciated - Jason

copyman
08-22-2021, 11:23 PM

Will send when I get back into office tomorrow. Not sure if it covers scan to email, mostly setting up the copier like installing the toner, calibrating the doc feeder, etc.

bsm2
08-23-2021, 12:12 AM
https://youtu.be/pMHsi3r4OgI

robinsonad86
08-23-2021, 03:11 PM
Hi mate I'm in the Midlands but experienced Konica tech let me know if you still need support

Copybox
08-23-2021, 07:38 PM
Hi mate I'm in the Midlands but experienced Konica tech let me know if you still need support

Hiya, all of our clients are in London so not sure if you'd want to travel that far to service our machines??

robinsonad86
08-25-2021, 09:21 AM
Hiya, all of our clients are in London so not sure if you'd want to travel that far to service our machines??

Yes a bit off a stretch but I have sent you a PM with a company name.

Custom Search