PDA

View Full Version : Printing everything with Yellow Background

Custom Search

rpesa
08-27-2021, 06:41 PM
Hi
I have a problem with C554e, it is printing yellowish page. When I print a mix document with pure black, black and white pages are perfect, and the color pages are with very light yellow background.
I am using refill toner from TN622.
I changed the dev unit it worked for a while and now is giving me the same yellowish page edge to edge.
On other machine I use the same toner, same enviroment and it is working properly.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

Phil B.
08-27-2021, 07:19 PM
Hi
I have a problem with C554e, it is printing yellowish page. When I print a mix document with pure black, black and white pages are perfect, and the color pages are with very light yellow background.
I changed the dev unit it worked for a while and now is giving me the same yellowish page edge to edge.
On other machine I use the same toner, same enviroment and it is working properly.
Any suggestion?
ThanksYeah ditch the crap toner... redo dev unit .. fill with OEM toner.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

copier addict
08-27-2021, 07:19 PM
Hi
Any suggestion?
Thanks

Install an OEM toner, run some sky shots and see if it clears up.

femaster
08-29-2021, 07:56 PM
Anther thought, is the drum near or over life for the yellow?

Custom Search