PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica Minolta 1250 JAM 9201

Custom Search

qaraman
09-02-2021, 07:41 PM
Dear all, I have been working on a Konica Minolta 1250 machine that has 5M copies, I get ADU Jam code of 9201 every 100-200 copies, I have replaced all related sensors of the JAM code I have also replaced M13 reverse exit motor checked all motor belts, I have even replaced the ADU drive board. Still same code and same Jam. please note that the machine works perfectly fine on single sided. The problem only happens on duplex.

Thanks in advance!

Albonline
09-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Dear all, I have been working on a Konica Minolta 1250 machine that has 5M copies, I get ADU Jam code of 9201 every 100-200 copies, I have replaced all related sensors of the JAM code I have also replaced M13 reverse exit motor checked all motor belts, I have even replaced the ADU drive board. Still same code and same Jam. please note that the machine works perfectly fine on single sided. The problem only happens on duplex.
Thanks in advance!

have seen this when drive rollers O.D. shrinks due to wear/cleaning. also have had the slotted ends of the roller shafts enlarge causing too much slop in the reverse/ forward motion in the inversion system.

wjurls
09-08-2021, 08:28 PM
You sure you checked the belt on the back of the ADU?

qaraman
09-08-2021, 08:40 PM
You sure you checked the belt on the back of the ADU?

Thanks for your reply, my colleague checked them, but I'm going to have another look tomorrow, do you suspect any belt in particular? Thank you

wjurls
09-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Callout number 11. A1TT211400 Drive Belt /1 309L

Notorious on high mileage machines for losing a few teeth on the belt. 5 million not considered too high for a 1250 but I'd check this belt nevertheless.

qaraman
09-08-2021, 09:03 PM
Callout number 11. A1TT211400 Drive Belt /1 309L

Notorious on high mileage machines for losing a few teeth on the belt. 5 million not considered too high for a 1250 but I'd check this belt nevertheless.

Thank you very much!

Flash
09-08-2021, 10:40 PM
I would replace item 5 and 6 also.

allan
09-09-2021, 03:30 AM
The transport rollers at 5mil should still be all good. They can cause trouble after about 12mil but if you follow the PM schedule they should be replaced in good time.

Had the same code that drove me nuts. Only after removing the bottom transport guide plate under the ADU and loosening and fasting all the screws on it in an attempt to ensure that its flat and true the problem disappeared.

Its not that much of a job to strip down the entire ADU, removing the guide plates and plates the fuser sits on to give it a royal cleaning.

Could be that the sensor wires got pinched under a screw somewhere.

Also had similar problems with intermittent jam codes where the paper trays was not centered and the metal pin/shaft that holds the sided guides in place was worn out. Paper runs too much to the front or rear. Last can be fixed by rotating the pin to expose a new surface for the plate that bites into it work on.

When you remove the jam is the paper skewed?

So if i get this right the paper exits the reveres exit section but does not make it back into the duplex section. Between PS48 and PS45.

I would take off the cover for the reverse exit section and the other two covers and hold a stake out with the doors open. Wonder if the reverse gate can cause trouble there.

Custom Search