PDA

View Full Version : Konica Biz Hub Pro 1050/1050e

Custom Search

daph011
12-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Service code SC 21-01. Can anyone tell me how to get past this code until tech can come Monday?

kmcopier
12-07-2008, 10:44 AM
55VA8308 TSL lamp so i think you have too wait

zaza
12-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Service code SC 21-01. Can anyone tell me how to get past this code until tech can come Monday? It is checked that the time for the
charger cleaning motor (M23)
operations is over.
• When the charger cleaning
home sensor (PS26) is OFF
with the main power switch
(SW1) ON, PS26 does not turn
ON within 35 seconds after
the M23 turns ON for home
position research operation
(return operation). At this time,
an error detection signal
(blowout of a fuse) is not
detected.
• PS26 does not turn OFF within
15 seconds after the reverse
operation (return operation) is
started. At this time, an error
detection signal (blowout of a
fuse) is not detected.
• The charger cleaning limit sen-
sor (PS27) does not turn ON
within a specified period of
time after the reverse opera-
tion (return operation) is
started for detection of PS26
being OFF. Or, PS26 does not
turn ON within a specified
period of time after PS27 turns
ON. At this time, an error
detection signal (blowout of a
fuse) is not detected.;)...well if you need more information you tell me your mail....and good chance .

DadO
12-09-2008, 09:07 AM
U dont need to call tech while zaza is close :) and second, those are expensive machines so i suggest u leave it to "TECH ONLY!"

zaza
12-09-2008, 10:06 AM
U dont need to call tech while zaza is close :) and second, those are expensive machines so i suggest u leave it to "TECH ONLY!";) hi dear technician daph011 l can healpe you my friend ...if you need service manual tell me your mail .....l sand it ..no probleme ..well dear technician Dado realy l need healpe any technician for this site copytechnet ..you know l'm not single but l have the beautiful group of technician in copiers machine for many contries also need healpe them :D and in few day we created the new forum .. :rolleyes: so l invited you joint of our group of technician friend ...if you need any question for this group you asked there in my mail mecanopharme@hotmail.fr

Custom Search