PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro 1100 transfer belt shift

Custom Search

nelo
09-14-2021, 05:52 AM
Hi All, this Pro 1100 causing paper jams 3301 & 3302. paper jam codes for the fuser unit area. The fuser unit has been service 2 weeks ago and I also tested it on another Pro 1100 and works perfectly. I pulled out the ADU and have observed the Transfer Belt shifted to the rear end. If I realign the belt and do copies / prints, it works ok however paper jams again when the belt shifts to the rear end of the belt unit. If I pull out the belt assembly and turn it by hand 10 or 20 rotations the belt will slide / shift to the rear end.

The belt it self is new, fitted 2 weeks ago on PM service. The belt frame was not changed.

I did paper adjustments for all trays and also did leading edge adjustments. Cleaned the ADU paper path, belt cleaning unit, registration rollers & sensors, conveyance rollers and also did adjustments where necessary. I also did the front rear registration adjustments.

I have not changed the belt holder / frame but cleaned and lubricated bearings & contacts. Have not tried firmware.

I am thinking there may be a specific tech support document for this issue but cant find any.

if any one who have come across the same issue can share some ideas on this.

Regards

blackcat4866
09-14-2021, 04:17 PM
I had a PRESS 1052 which chewed up a few transfer belts in a short period of time.

OK, this is it: The transfer belt assembly has adjustments to align it in the paper path. If it gets too close to the separation guide at the rear, like mine did, the belt will catch and rip. Contrary to how it appears, you do NOT have to loosen or remove the adjustment screws to remove the belt assembly or cleaner assembly. Just choose carefully which screws that you remove. The cleaner unit has alignment pins to help you keep it properly aligned.

It's been a few years since I've done it ... but the adjustments are these screw holes here in this illustration. I tried to align the belt assembly visually with the separation guide. Once I had the adjustment right, I marked the screw heads with lacquer nail polish so I'd know which screws ... not to touch.

=^..^=

Custom Search