PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c454 cyan lines

Custom Search

cristian74
09-14-2021, 11:26 AM
Ciao a tutti, ho questo problema con il bizhub c454, in copia a colori mostra le linee perpendicolari quasi ogni centimetro, come se fosse un problema di installazione. Ho scrupolosamente ripetuto passo passo la procedura di installazione pił volte ma il problema persiste. qualcuno conosce la soluzione?
Grazie50133

Drivee
09-14-2021, 11:37 AM
perpendicular lines? Are you sure that you use good word? Can you post a picture?

cristian74
09-14-2021, 11:48 AM
50134[QUOTE=Drivee;1895269] linee perpendicolari? Sei sicuro di usare una buona parola? Puoi postare una foto? [/CITAZIONE]

Toxic
09-14-2021, 12:41 PM
This is English speaking forum so it is easier for you to use Google translate than all of us here who will try to help.

Regarding your problem i would swap places for cyan and magenta drum unit and see if lines change color.
Did you do all clear data before instalation procedure?

cristian74
09-14-2021, 01:18 PM
This is English speaking forum so it is easier for you to use Google translate than all of us here who will try to help.

Regarding your problem i would swap places for cyan and magenta drum unit and see if lines change color.
Did you do all clear data before instalation procedure?

I apologize, in fact I had written in English but my pc translated it into Italian, however yes I have deleted all the formatted data also ssd and hdd but the result does not change

tsbservice
09-14-2021, 01:21 PM
Print bird page if lines are not there make clear all data and repeat install setup from the beginning.

Drivee
09-14-2021, 01:39 PM
Yea, this is not a mechanic problem, it is something what say to printer that he print vertical lines.

Synthohol
09-14-2021, 01:39 PM
those are the "lines of shame"
repeat the initial setup procedure from scratch from the install guide. dont miss a step and that issue will go away.

cristian74
09-14-2021, 01:54 PM
those are the "lines of shame"
repeat the initial setup procedure from scratch from the install guide. dont miss a step and that issue will go away.
I did it at least 30 times but the result does not change, I printed the lists and then initialized all the data repeated the installation procedure but nothing changes, in printing it works well only in color copies does those lines

tsbservice
09-14-2021, 02:02 PM
I did it at least 30 times but the result does not change, I printed the lists and then initialized all the data repeated the installation procedure but nothing changes, in printing it works well only in color copies does those lines
Check ADF serial is written also redo Non-Image Area Erase.

cristian74
09-14-2021, 02:58 PM
Check ADF serial is written also redo Non-Image Area Erase.
done everything but the result does not change

Albonline
09-14-2021, 03:04 PM
the initial setup procedure was not successfully completed! either its not being done correctly or the emmc board is faulty/from another unit.

Grey
09-14-2021, 07:11 PM
Simple fix.

Get a Pink Pearl Eraser from 1958.

Scrub off lines from Print Out.

Old Techs will have a laugh!

Or follow set up Install Document, and be sure to set exact Time.

Be sure to Tip your Waitress.

Grey

P.S. Have a Real Tech correct this easy fix...many need an easy call, to boost the Monthly Report.

yurisan
03-16-2022, 12:21 PM
Had exactly this issue with an A4 color MFP. And yes, it is a built-in security measure (according to tech support) that has to do with unauthorized reproduction of financial documents, including currency. The step in setup that MUST be completed is the setting of the correct time zone (set the date & time, while you are it). Viola, color scans now do not have evenly spaced lines every 10mm. Go figure! "Only from the mind of Minolta" as the saying goes.......

elmaligno
03-16-2022, 01:31 PM
Print bird page if lines are not there make clear all data and repeat install setup from the beginning.

You are right!
Correct setting up is mandatory

Custom Search