PDA

View Full Version : C224E white vertical lines

Custom Search

kranyan
09-14-2021, 06:59 PM
Hello,

i'm a computer service tech ,and this is the first time trying to repair bizhub c224e .when printing in black text i got some small vertical white lines on a paper.but when printing the same text in blue color perfect no lines no issue.i changed the drum same result.the machine got a message saying transfer built must be changer soon. can this tranfer build be the problem of those lines or there is something else.

Thank you.

L0rdC
09-14-2021, 07:11 PM
Can you post JPG?

kranyan
09-14-2021, 07:20 PM
here is the scaned printed page example.

srvctec
09-14-2021, 07:33 PM
Looks like possibly a chunk of something in the developer unit under the doctor blade. Or maybe just clean the print head glass (for all 4 units but especially black) using the wand that is supposed to be in the front door of the machine. <Do that first as it's the quickest and easiest.

L0rdC
09-14-2021, 07:38 PM
print the halftone test in service mode and check if only do white lines in the black test

Albonline
09-14-2021, 08:28 PM
by the size of the repeat I would have to guess developer unit.

srvctec
09-14-2021, 08:32 PM

I should have asked this prior to even attempting to answer. We need to know where the lead edge is. Is it at the top or bottom of the page (SEF) or one of the sides (LEF)? Makes a HUGE difference in troubleshooting. I just guessed it was SEF.

tsbservice
09-14-2021, 08:58 PM
I should have asked this prior to even attempting to answer. We need to know where the lead edge is. Is it at the top or bottom of the page (SEF) or one of the sides (LEF)? Makes a HUGE difference in troubleshooting. I just guessed it was SEF.
He said it's vertical so I guess sample is LEF. Nevertheless both cases(LEF or SEF) it looks like K(black developer unit) is culprit :)

srvctec
09-14-2021, 09:23 PM
He said it's vertical so I guess sample is LEF. Nevertheless both cases(LEF or SEF) it looks like K(black developer unit) is culprit :)

To be fair, it IS vertical when looking at the page in a reading position BUT it could have been fed through the machine in either direction. :cool:

tsbservice
09-14-2021, 10:06 PM
To be fair, it IS vertical when looking at the page in a reading position BUT it could have been fed through the machine in either direction. :cool:
For sure, fair enough :)

copyman
09-15-2021, 01:46 AM
What are the consumable life counters ?

Like the other poster said clean the print head windows with wand clipped on inside front door. Also pull white flags in and out.

kranyan
10-07-2021, 06:11 PM
Looks like possibly a chunk of something in the developer unit under the doctor blade. Or maybe just clean the print head glass (for all 4 units but especially black) using the wand that is supposed to be in the front door of the machine. <Do that first as it's the quickest and easiest.

Thank you all for your help,i Cleaned the print head glass as suggested and it's doing good now.

srvctec
10-08-2021, 09:35 PM
Thank you all for your help,i Cleaned the print head glass as suggested and it's doing good now.

Thanks for the update!

Custom Search