PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace screen saver problem

Custom Search

mike_hartung
09-15-2021, 04:36 PM
I have a Bizhub C3350i I am setting up and after installing the firmware USB (f22) that came with the machine, I am getting a marketplace screen saver after the machine sits for a few minutes. I checked SSD and it says you can shut the screen saver off by going to reset settings and turning it off. But when I go to reset settings the screensaver off/on option is missing from the screen. Now what do I do?

Albonline
09-15-2021, 04:50 PM
you must first turn off marketplace, then the screen saver off option shows up.

blackcat4866
09-15-2021, 06:07 PM
I don't know what this OpenAPI Application Manager is but I found instructions in bizhub Marketplace Installation Guide, to use bizhub Marketplace installer to un-install. This is how that works:

To prevent Marketplace from automatically re-loading, set DIPSW 172 > 05 to 01.

Activate Web Browser: Utility > Administrator > password: 1234567812345678 > Network > Web Browser Settings > Web Browser Settings > slide switch to ON > OK > OK > X to exit> power MFP OFF/ON > wait ~20 minutes.

Double-click icon for bizhub Marketplace Installer (bizhub-marketplace-setup-x32-1.9.5.exe) > License: I accept... > OK > window prompts for update to version 4.3.6 > OK > I accept... > Finish.

Use Installer: connect to network > log off the MFPs webpage > enter IP address of printer 172.27.12.52 > password: 1234567812345678 > Marketplace username: (unnecessary/optional) > Uninstall > Are you sure that you wish to continue? Yes > "Could not obtain code from LMS. Unable to obtain a code from the LMS server. Please confirm that you have an active internet connection." OK. > (now un-installed). It can take up to (3) attempts to remove Marketplace.

On the i-series of bizhubs: to hide the pre-installed MarketPlace Application on the Operation Panel:
1. Select Utiliy
2. Select Administrator Mode
3. Select Network
4. Select IWS Settings
5. Select MarketPlace Settings
6. Select Enable settings (OFF)

=^..^=

Custom Search