PDA

View Full Version : Blank Line Problem

Custom Search

Omar Faris
09-16-2021, 09:25 AM
Hello,

So the problem is that a blank line appear on paper, the orientation of papers in tray is landscape, this line does not appear always in the same place, also it appears only one time for each page, you can see the picture attached with this post.
Machine Model = Bizhub 350
Thanks.

Phil B.
09-16-2021, 09:42 AM
Hello,

So the problem is that a blank line appear on paper, the orientation of papers in tray is landscape, this line does not appear always in the same place, also it appears only one time for each page, you can see the picture attached with this post.

Thanks.

What model machine?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rrrohan
09-16-2021, 10:31 AM
prob a bug walking around over laser unit

Omar Faris
09-16-2021, 11:33 AM
What model machine?

konica minolta bizhub 350

rrrohan
09-16-2021, 11:49 AM
i wasnt joking about the bug btw ive had baby cockroaches cause this

Omar Faris
09-16-2021, 12:17 PM

So to fix this i need to clean laser unit or what?

Manikandan T
09-16-2021, 12:24 PM
What model machine?

i faced it lot of times Check the Mag roller toner and developer not forming some times dust in developer use a business card and swipe left to right between magroller and develop/doctor blade you can see the magic!!!!!

rrrohan
09-16-2021, 12:27 PM
void lines are when a laser fails to hit the drum, the fact its moving suggests the thing blocking it is moving as well which is normal a bug. in my experience a moving fault is a moving bug. mice are dumb and will normally get electrocuted but roaches are survivalists

Manikandan T
09-16-2021, 12:32 PM
i faced it lot of times in 250 and 362
you are using A4 or A4R
if using A4 Try This
Check the Mag roller toner and developer not forming some times dust in developer use a business card and swipe left to right between magroller and develop/doctor blade you can see the magic!!!!!

tsbservice
09-16-2021, 01:00 PM
i faced it lot of times Check the Mag roller toner and developer not forming some times dust in developer use a business card and swipe left to right between magroller and develop/doctor blade you can see the magic!!!!!

Agree. Actually it's better to empty developer unit on clean sheet of A3 paper, clear doctor-sleeve gap and screen developer and toner material from debris or caked pieces then poor the mix back into developer unit.

Phil B.
09-16-2021, 01:30 PM
Agree. Actually it's better to empty developer unit on clean sheet of A3 paper, clear doctor-sleeve gap and screen developer and toner material from debris or caked pieces then poor the mix back into developer unit.+1

Zesti
09-16-2021, 01:44 PM
Quite applausable....
Check magnet roller for that or any missing lines....if clear.....check for cockroaches...

rrrohan
09-16-2021, 01:48 PM
Faults are called bugs for a reason lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Toxic
09-16-2021, 02:27 PM
Lol agreed, it could be the problem for real.
Recently have similar problem on C227, few void white lines on black, replaced another drum, checked developing unit, lines still there.
When i remove laser i found dead-melted spider on laser glass for black :)

blackcat4866
09-16-2021, 03:07 PM

void lines are when a laser fails to hit the drum, the fact its moving suggests the thing blocking it is moving as well which is normal a bug. in my experience a moving fault is a moving bug. mice are dumb and will normally get electrocuted but roaches are survivalists

Either one of these are likely possibilities. Based on your samples, I'm leaning towards the first one. Either a toner rock or some other foreign contaminant collected under the doctor blade will account for this. Small contaminants tend to wedge in, under the doctor blade, so they stay still. Larger contaminants can float around and show up in different places on the image. =^..^=

Omar Faris
10-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Agree. Actually it's better to empty developer unit on clean sheet of A3 paper, clear doctor-sleeve gap and screen developer and toner material from debris or caked pieces then poor the mix back into developer unit.

So i have done this and test again, i printed 3 pages which was very good, then same problem appears with little difference, which are that the wrriting is there on paper but not very black, to see the examples here is the links :

FG-1 — ImgBB (https://ibb.co/yVMbRRQ)
FG-2 — ImgBB (https://ibb.co/XFvfn4K)

reminder : paper format is A4 and the orientation is landscape

Toxic
10-12-2021, 09:23 PM
All of us here started guessing from deep possible problem but did you check fuser roller and drum for damage in the middle section?

Custom Search