PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub C253

Custom Search

MARO
09-22-2021, 08:37 AM
Hello,
The problem is with printing from the first and second drawers. After releasing one sheet of paper, he stutters on the recorder. After releasing two sheets, one is jammed in the oven, the other on the recorder. after releasing 3 sheets, one is printed, the second is sitting in the oven, the third is on the recorder. after releasing 4 sheets, two were printed, the third on the stove, the fourth on the recorder. and so on. I have replaced the clutches and rollers in the paper feed mechanisms. No change. In cod C-1101 jam history. Everything flies easily from the manual feeder. Any advice?

copyman
09-22-2021, 06:24 PM
So you narrowed it down to the paper drawers if manual feed works fine.

Did you scuff up the shaft and then cleaned or replaced the one way's that paper feed rollers interlock to? Both 1 & 2 paper feed units. This topic was recently discussed on this forum.

Don't think this is your problem but another thing to always check with jamming on that model is the registration rollers are spinning freely. Lube both bronze bushings. As for the clutch that drives those rollers without removing anything, I spray electronic contact cleaner into registration clutch and blow out with canned air while moving gear.
I've had good results for many years doing this with all the magnetic type clutches in the Kon/Min copiers.

Custom Search