PDA

View Full Version : BH C3350i "oil stains"

Custom Search

diable69BG
09-27-2021, 12:53 PM
hi everyone, on a copier I have stains like oils and random.

have you ever seen this?

tsbservice
09-27-2021, 01:30 PM
Looks like cockroaches infested machine.

blackcat4866
09-27-2021, 02:46 PM
I don't know the name, but I have seen batches of paper that develop brown "water stains" after heating in the fuser. I believe that it's a chemical residue from the paper making process. It's especially interesting on monochrome copiers. The enduser shows you the brown spots ... and you point out that a monochrome copier cannot ever make brown.

Also on lesser quality media you can find marks and stains on the unprinted paper in the tray. It's not all perfectly white. =^..^=

diable69BG
09-27-2021, 02:53 PM
the paper is of very good quality and I checked, all the pages are blank

diable69BG
09-27-2021, 03:00 PM
I don't know the name, but I have seen batches of paper that develop brown "water stains" after heating in the fuser. I believe that it's a chemical residue from the paper making process. It's especially interesting on monochrome copiers. The enduser shows you the brown spots ... and you point out that a monochrome copier cannot ever make brown.

Also on lesser quality media you can find marks and stains on the unprinted paper in the tray. It's not all perfectly white. =^..^=

Synthohol
09-28-2021, 03:54 AM
on first glance of a low res it looks like used toner stuck in dimples on the transfer belt. ive seen oil spots but they usually have a halo of saturation around the spots.
can you run 11x17 and see if they repeat?

Gift
09-28-2021, 12:53 PM
I haven't seen any oil stains since the fuser don't need that shitty silicone oil;)

Moisture / condensed water can leave temporary marks but this one here, I'm not shure - is it re-produceable? Does it makes a difference in BK/Color mode?

diable69BG
10-21-2021, 10:48 AM
the spots disappeared as they appeared ....
now the belt gears are broken

what shit this machine
what shit this machine

suomi
10-21-2021, 11:02 AM
I-Series belt cleaning units clogging up also A4 machines.

Custom Search