PDA

View Full Version : BH-4000p, driving me....

Custom Search

Hansoon
09-30-2021, 05:43 PM
.... nuts.

Shows very often "Paper jam, rear door. [230.03]"
I have no experience at all with these little critters.
Cleaned all the rollers and other obvious items but problem occurs regularly.
Anyone having experience with these gems? This one has 47k on the clock.

Any help please?

Hans

tsbservice
09-30-2021, 06:26 PM
I would locate reverse solenoid and remove any stiky foams/pads plus use some electrical tape instead. Make them a bit noisy...but working :)

blackcat4866
09-30-2021, 09:23 PM
This machine is a Lexy rebadge, thus the 230.03 Lexmark jam code.

This machine has a duplex path that passes above the paper tray. I've seen cases where a piece of paper remains in the path, but the machine does not recognize it as a jam. The enduser can run simplex copies fine, but duplex copies butt into the existing jam, and if the customer never removes first jam, they can repeat this endlessly. If it's just a scrap in the duplex loopback path, the simplest way to push it through is to push a transparency through the duplex path. The scrap will exit at the registration roller.

You can get a good view of the duplex path by flipping it up on it's side or back, with the tray out. =^..^=

Phil B.
10-01-2021, 03:47 AM
This machine is a Lexy rebadge, thus the 230.03 Lexmark jam code.

This machine has a duplex path that passes above the paper tray. I've seen cases where a piece of paper remains in the path, but the machine does not recognize it as a jam. The enduser can run simplex copies fine, but duplex copies butt into the existing jam, and if the customer never removes first jam, they can repeat this endlessly. If it's just a scrap in the duplex loopback path, the simplest way to push it through is to push a transparency through the duplex path. The scrap will exit at the registration roller.

You can get a good view of the duplex path by flipping it up on it's side or back, with the tray out. =^..^=Been there done that..EOS

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Toxic
10-01-2021, 10:55 PM
Also check if there is piece of paper or even whole sheet of paper around fusing roller, i have seen this few times, especially when user print something with lot of toner coverage.

Custom Search