PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C250i email reporting

Custom Search

Leebs14
10-01-2021, 12:38 PM
Can someone help me with how to set up a C250i so it reports when toner is low and sends its meter reading at the end of the month. The machine is set up for scan to email and the customer can scan happily, I have put our support email address in where I think it should go but it doesnt work, I am guessing i am missing something.

Any help or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

avecosat
10-01-2021, 01:36 PM
In admin mode - Maintenance - total counter notification setting to send counters and status notification setting for toner and service

progoffice
10-01-2021, 01:40 PM
It's almost easier to search for these settings then trying to find them with this new web interface layout. Logged in as administrator, they should be listed under "Status Notification" and "Total Counter Notification Setting". As far as I know, the Konica's will only send an email alert when the machine runs out of toner, which isn't much help. Kyocera at least allows you to set a notification threshold like 5% or 15% to give you enough heads up to send out a toner before the machine goes down. I wish Konica would do the same. If they can, I'd love to know how to do it.

Custom Search