PDA

View Full Version : FS-534 Processing tray remove paper from finisher tray message

Custom Search

SAR
10-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Just wanted to post this more as a FYI if anyone runs in to this problem. I have had this issue on 3 different finishers over he last few months.
You will have an intermittent "Processing tray remove paper from finisher tray" message and/or a "front door open " message on the finisher.
The fix is to replace the finisher control board.
I did not see anything mentioning this problem on here, so just wanted to post it in case anyone else runs into this problem in the future

tsbservice
10-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Just wanted to post this more as a FYI if anyone runs in to this problem. I have had this issue on 3 different finishers over he last few months.
You will have an intermittent "Processing tray remove paper from finisher tray" message and/or a "front door open " message on the finisher.
The fix is to replace the finisher control board.
I did not see anything mentioning this problem on here, so just wanted to post it in case anyone else runs into this problem in the future

Informative post. Thanks for the heads-up.

tmmdmmm
10-05-2021, 02:08 AM
I havnt had this, but I've had the same message (constant, not intermittent), caused by customers knocking PS29 out of position by stacking boxes or w/e underneath the main tray

Custom Search