PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub754e fuser noise

Custom Search

allstar59
10-04-2021, 11:25 PM
I have a 754e that squeaks while sitting idle. I read in a few threads that there is a kit that will fix this. Is that kit from KM? It was never mentioned in the thread where this kit was available as I don't have access directly to KM for parts. I'd like to get a kit instead of ordering separate parts if possible. Thanks, Jim

Synthohol
10-04-2021, 11:35 PM
A2X0R70811

fuser drive assy.

slytukana
10-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Does it sounds like clutch, have you check the fuser drive clutch which at the back above the main drive. It gives the noise when not engaged.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

copyman
10-05-2021, 12:35 PM
I have a 754e that squeaks while sitting idle. I read in a few threads that there is a kit that will fix this. Is that kit from KM? It was never mentioned in the thread where this kit was available as I don't have access directly to KM for parts. I'd like to get a kit instead of ordering separate parts if possible. Thanks, Jim

I've had this many times. You need to replace the cleaning roller bushings, bearings, cleaning & brush rollers. You can get all the parts from Copylite products. Under $100 for everything.
What happens is the bushings inside bearings wear than the roller(s) shaft is contacting the bearing (metal to metal) causing the squeaking at idle. By the time it makes the noise the metal to metal has cut into the roller shaft(s) and why you need to replace rollers with the bushings & bearings.

Don't do this often but guarantee this is your problem!

Some techs on this forum have posted they have removed the cleaning rollers on "low volume" accounts with no adverse effects. If customer does a lot of 2 sided I would not remove rollers!

Custom Search