PDA

View Full Version : C454e blue spot

Custom Search

daszmu
10-13-2021, 02:15 PM
Hello,

We have a Konica Minolta C454e, a blue spot appears on appr. every onehundred's print. I have replaced the blue drum unit, cleaned the belt and the DV unit.
Do you have any other suggestions, what else can I do?

I attached a photo of the print.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Gift
10-13-2021, 02:35 PM
Hello,

We have a Konica Minolta C454e, a blue spot appears on appr. every onehundred's print. I have replaced the blue drum unit, cleaned the belt and the DV unit.
Do you have any other suggestions, what else can I do?

I attached a photo of the print.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

perhaps the dev unit itself or the cooling airflow/filters needs to be checked or replaced

tsbservice
10-13-2021, 07:16 PM
Post total counter and consumables life. I suspect your fault is following dreaded cyan developer depletion discussed here numerous times.

blackcat4866
10-14-2021, 12:42 AM
Those look to me like color registration patches. I think if you look at the primary transfer belt you'll probably see a poor belt cleaning issue. If yes, check the primary transfer belt cleaner unit. It's probably backed up. Also check the primary transfer spout, waste bottle, and clean the primary transfer alienation sensor. It's on the back wall of the machine behind the belt, and monitors the movement of the color primary transfer rollers. Photo? Yes:

=^..^=

femaster
10-14-2021, 01:33 AM
Those look to me like color registration patches. I think if you look at the primary transfer belt you'll probably see a poor belt cleaning issue.

That was exactly my thought when I saw the pictures. I'll second the idea of a cleaning issue with the transfer belt.

tmmdmmm
10-14-2021, 01:41 AM
That was exactly my thought when I saw the pictures. I'll second the idea of a cleaning issue with the transfer belt.

x3 Cleaning blade. Try running 15 or so full bleed halftones with M or K immediately followed by a few w/ density closer to 0. I imagine you'll see a streak of whatever color it is

Sysco
10-21-2021, 09:36 PM
x3 Cleaning blade. Try running 15 or so full bleed halftones with M or K immediately followed by a few w/ density closer to 0. I imagine you'll see a streak of whatever color it is

It's a fault blade.
Someone in the cleaning section.
Try to remove the blade and checked the blade.

Mellesleg ha ki akarod próbálni szórj rá kis sárga tonert a ITB-re és tekerd át, könnyebben meglátszik rajta ha valahol nem szedi le a blade.

Custom Search