PDA

View Full Version : C654e Language

Custom Search

kenpio
10-14-2021, 03:54 PM
Good morning,
Have a customer that has a C654e. They have Don't know if you would call it account track set, but anyways they have a public set up so that you can copy in black and white. But if you want to copy in color, enter a code and you can copy in color. Well when you enter to do color the screen changes language to Chinese or something. It is all the different characters, not English. It is not only one code, I am pretty sure it is all the codes.The weirdest thing I ever saw.

Thanks
KEN

Synthohol
10-14-2021, 04:49 PM
RUN!!!! ;)

tsbservice
10-14-2021, 05:16 PM
I will do Initialize All. Then update FW then start fresh.

kenpio
10-18-2021, 02:23 PM
Just a follow up to clear this. I got the image units in on Friday, because that was the original call. Yellow and magenta life was at 0% and sucked the cyan developer out. So replaced all the IU's and ran a test. The test print came out light. So I stabilized and reset and ran the gradation. The test print still came out light. So I shut the machine off and restarted. Print was still light. I said oh well. The gradation prints came out nice so I just left it like that. Asked the person to come back and log in to see the language. She logged in and the screen was in English?? Was like WTF and she was the same. The thing that was weird is I could not get into the Admin mode, their IT changed the password and no one at the office knew it. So long story short, it is in English.
Thanks
KEN

tsbservice
10-18-2021, 03:01 PM
Just a follow up to clear this. I got the image units in on Friday, because that was the original call. Yellow and magenta life was at 0% and sucked the cyan developer out. So replaced all the IU's and ran a test. The test print came out light. So I stabilized and reset and ran the gradation. The test print still came out light. So I shut the machine off and restarted. Print was still light. I said oh well. The gradation prints came out nice so I just left it like that. Asked the person to come back and log in to see the language. She logged in and the screen was in English?? Was like WTF and she was the same. The thing that was weird is I could not get into the Admin mode, their IT changed the password and no one at the office knew it. So long story short, it is in English.
Thanks
KEN

Remove toner save mode. Go in service mode and put back default Admin pass.

Custom Search