PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C224 / C364 scan to email with authentication on

Custom Search

alcaster
10-14-2021, 08:03 PM
Hello

i have a problem with KM C224 . I have set up scan to email and it works great, but if i enable authorization ( i need to set up ID&print function) then scan to email did not work.
Firmware is up to date . any idea what might be blocking this function when authentication is on ?

thanks for answers

byronf
10-14-2021, 08:42 PM
Hello

i have a problem with KM C224 . I have set up scan to email and it works great, but if i enable authorization ( i need to set up ID&print function) then scan to email did not work.
Firmware is up to date . any idea what might be blocking this function when authentication is on ?

thanks for answers

Hi,

During configuration of user authentication registration make sure that the email field is left blank.

alcaster
10-15-2021, 07:54 AM
Great answer . It works . Thank You byronf so much

emujo2
10-15-2021, 02:40 PM
You may be using "use logged in users email address" in admin settings. if this is true and you have not programmed this into each account, then the from address is blank or wrong. E

tsbservice
10-15-2021, 08:36 PM
You may be using "use logged in users email address" in admin settings. if this is true and you have not programmed this into each account, then the from address is blank or wrong. E

Too late...already answered.

Custom Search