PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub Pro 920 Fixing Problem

Custom Search

potro_salvaje
10-15-2021, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone

I have a BH920, that when printed on one side the fusion is correct, but when using the duplex (double-sided), the fusion unit does not fix well on the second side, so it soils the following sheets, the fixing and pressure rollers are new, any suggestion in which would be the problem?

scottybbb
10-16-2021, 12:05 AM
Make sure both the lamps on coming on. Seen some where only one lamp was coming on. It did not throw an error code.

Toxic
10-16-2021, 02:04 AM
After lamps check you could check if the pressure shaft is in correct working position and pressure springs position for lower roller.
I would also check dipsw for fusing temperature if it is set to lower temperature than normal.
On what paper type you have problem and is it constantly appear?

potro_salvaje
10-16-2021, 03:17 PM
Make sure both the lamps on coming on. Seen some where only one lamp was coming on. It did not throw an error code.

Both lamps are on and it does not throw any error

potro_salvaje
10-16-2021, 03:20 PM
After lamps check you could check if the pressure shaft is in correct working position and pressure springs position for lower roller.
I would also check dipsw for fusing temperature if it is set to lower temperature than normal.
On what paper type you have problem and is it constantly appear?

Thanks, I am going to check once more the position of the axis and the springs, I already tried raising the temperature with the dipsw, and since this problem appears on A4 and Legal paper

Phil B.
10-16-2021, 08:51 PM
Thanks, I am going to check once more the position of the axis and the springs, I already tried raising the temperature with the dipsw, and since this problem appears on A4 and Legal paperWhat gsm paper are you trying to run?
Is it textured or glossy?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Custom Search