PDA

View Full Version : Compatible Toner TN619,TN620

Custom Search

ramilabels
10-16-2021, 02:33 AM
Hi with this toner shortage issue that happend because of some "fire"
I know TN619,TN620 are the same. What else is their that will work with it?
Anyone try anything OEM?

lartis.aineias
10-16-2021, 08:23 AM
Hi with this toner shortage issue that happend because of some "fire"
I know TN619,TN620 are the same. What else is their that will work with it?
Anyone try anything OEM?Yes is the same toner
C1060,2060,3070 they have the same developer and the same toner!
Only the bottle is different.
with the right modification you can use them!
[emoji6]

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

heavyd14
03-19-2022, 05:29 PM
Did it work? I'm running into the same issues with toner shortages. I have a customer that has a c1060 and the toner is next to impossible to get here in the States. They have a TN620 that they ordered off of Ebay that is OEM, but it will not fit. They asked me how to swap it and I don't do that. I've always just ordered new and moved on. What is the process for opening them up without creating a huge mess? Is this something that I should take back to my office to complete or something I do in their office without making a huge ordeal.

Thank you,
Dustin

orestesp
03-19-2022, 07:04 PM
Did it work? I'm running into the same issues with toner shortages. I have a customer that has a c1060 and the toner is next to impossible to get here in the States. They have a TN620 that they ordered off of Ebay that is OEM, but it will not fit. They asked me how to swap it and I don't do that. I've always just ordered new and moved on. What is the process for opening them up without creating a huge mess? Is this something that I should take back to my office to complete or something I do in their office without making a huge ordeal.

Thank you,
Dustin

The cap on the bottom of those toner bottles is rather easy to remove without a lot of prying and also to reinstall. You can open both up and then use a funnel to transfer the toner from the old to the new. Probably the cleanest way there is.

Done that once or twice.

BillyCarpenter
03-19-2022, 08:17 PM

Thank you,
Dustin

Under no circumstance do you refill a toner cart. in a customers office. That's crazy talk. :D

Custom Search