PDA

View Full Version : 3 main menu screens

Custom Search

mike_hartung
10-18-2021, 04:12 PM
I have a konica minolta bizhub C458 and I want to disable the multiple main menu screens option. There are 3 main menu screens to scroll through and I would like to disable this feature. Does anybody know how?

Synthohol
10-18-2021, 04:48 PM
in either admin or user there is a main menu default setting where you can arrange the icons wherever you want. i have a feeling if you scroll down there are the 2nd and 3rd page icons that can be moved back to the first 12 spots.

mike_hartung
10-18-2021, 04:54 PM
in either admin or user there is a main menu default setting where you can arrange the icons wherever you want. i have a feeling if you scroll down there are the 2nd and 3rd page icons that can be moved back to the first 12 spots.

I could not find it under custom display settings. user or admin.

tsbservice
10-18-2021, 05:06 PM
[Utility]
[Administrator Settings]
[System Settings]
[Custom Display Settings]
[Main Menu Default Settings]

mike_hartung
10-18-2021, 05:12 PM
[Utility]
[Administrator Settings]
[System Settings]
[Custom Display Settings]
[Main Menu Default Settings]

Yes been there. just lets you remove icons. no way to change to one screen from there.

patrickjlc
10-18-2021, 05:18 PM
What you want the screen to display? Go utility, admin, reset settings. There you can choose the default screen.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

mike_hartung
10-18-2021, 05:34 PM
What you want the screen to display? Go utility, admin, reset settings. There you can choose the default screen.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

The Main menu has three screens to scroll through with arrows left and right. The first screen has COPY, SCAN, and UTILITY ICONS. The second screen is blank. On the 3rd screen there is an Icon named APP that I cannot remove. It does not show up on custom menu settings.

Synthohol
10-18-2021, 09:30 PM
In the default settings menu scroll down until you see the "app" entry and chang it to do not display.
All the icon positions are numbered so if someone puts app is slot 30 let's say then 11-29 would be a blank page.
Scroll down until you find the offending entry :)

emujo2
10-19-2021, 01:56 PM
If you are trying to remove page 2 and 3 then this is not possible. They will be blank pages, but still be present. E

mike_hartung
10-19-2021, 02:49 PM
In the default settings menu scroll down until you see the "app" entry and chang it to do not display.
All the icon positions are numbered so if someone puts app is slot 30 let's say then 11-29 would be a blank page.
Scroll down until you find the offending entry :)

Key 1 and Key 2 are the only ones turned on. key 3 through key 23 are already turned off but APP icon still shows on the 3rd page. Very weird. Maybe reformat hard drive? Did a logical format of the hard drive. Problem SOLVED!!!

tsbservice
10-19-2021, 05:45 PM
Key 1 and Key 2 are the only ones turned on. key 3 through key 23 are already turned off but APP icon still shows on the 3rd page. Very weird. Maybe reformat hard drive? Did a logical format of the hard drive. Problem SOLVED!!!
I also think if you remove Marketplace sh.t APP buton may vanish.

Custom Search