PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C35 wont print landscape

Custom Search

tekkie
10-19-2021, 07:00 PM
I have a Bizhub c35 that wont print landscape from any pc
I have tried several different drivers and the customer has another 2 same C35s mcs in the same office and they are ok with the same drivers,
The cust uses the usual portrait orientation for 95% of the documents but they have a couple of things that need printing landscape when i choose the same settings and same driver and same document on the other 2 printers its fine.
So obviusly its not a Pc issue or a corrupt file issue its obviously something on the mc itself.
All 3 models are on the same level of firmware so Im baffled
Its the same in any application and even on a test print
Any help appreciated

Oystercopy
10-20-2021, 06:50 PM
What level is the F/W at?

Possible HDD corruption, can you format and see what happens?
OC

byronf
10-20-2021, 07:09 PM
I have a Bizhub c35 that wont print landscape from any pc
I have tried several different drivers and the customer has another 2 same C35s mcs in the same office and they are ok with the same drivers,
The cust uses the usual portrait orientation for 95% of the documents but they have a couple of things that need printing landscape when i choose the same settings and same driver and same document on the other 2 printers its fine.
So obviusly its not a Pc issue or a corrupt file issue its obviously something on the mc itself.
All 3 models are on the same level of firmware so Im baffled
Its the same in any application and even on a test print
Any help appreciated

Hi,

I seen this often where the incorrect operating system on the driver is used.

Please advised if your print driver displays the tabs in the image below, if not then your operating system is out.

tekkie
10-25-2021, 08:31 PM
Hi guys thanks for the advice tried formatting hard drive that didnt work in the end I just flattened the mc by initialising it completely this sorted the issue out

Custom Search