PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 558 help

Custom Search

Kainmodious
10-20-2021, 11:56 PM
I recently purchased a Bizhub 558 from a local school. they however forgot to wipe the printer and factory reset it. i have been looking on many different forums and websites on how to do this but i keep getting stuck with the admin password. they changed the password and failed to give it to me. I also cannot really get into the menus very well cause it keeps popping up Papercut MF Server failure. and just loops this message after trying to connect over and over again. I am not very well versed in these printers and was wondering if there was a way to reset this thing to factory so that i may use it for my personal home use.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Kain

byronf
10-21-2021, 03:12 AM
I recently purchased a Bizhub 558 from a local school. they however forgot to wipe the printer and factory reset it. i have been looking on many different forums and websites on how to do this but i keep getting stuck with the admin password. they changed the password and failed to give it to me. I also cannot really get into the menus very well cause it keeps popping up Papercut MF Server failure. and just loops this message after trying to connect over and over again. I am not very well versed in these printers and was wondering if there was a way to reset this thing to factory so that i may use it for my personal home use.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Kain
Hi,
Change admin password in service mode - service mode -stop - 0 - C - administrator password - enter new password -END - re-enter new password END & EXIT.

Then after you have changed your password I system 1 - initialization - clear all data might help or simplify format the HDD.

Custom Search