PDA

View Full Version : DI620 - URGENT HELP! Need to force output to bottom offset Tray

Custom Search

mrbreak3r
12-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey,

Great site, i really need some help - my photocopier is sending all copies to the Top offset tray - however it seems to get jammed always at the final roller!

It works perfectly when it gets to the Bottom Offset Tray - but it just sends it to the bottom offset when it feels like it.. i need to set the photocopier to send all copies there. i have gone into the Utility>users choice priority offset tray>Bottom Tray. but it still comes out on the top offset tray.

Can someone please help me, we are running a special promotion that was meant to go out yesterday!

is there a special way i am meant to load the paper? to make it go there? etc..? for some reason it started sending it to the bottom but i dont know why and cant get it to do it again.

is there anything in the tech section Utility meter count - stop00stop01? that can do it?

is there any premium rate telephone line that someone can help me over the phone! i really am desperate!

Please help!

Thanks Alex

kmcopier
12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Go too the finsher menu in the service mode there you can set that it for which tray

zaza
12-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Go too the finsher menu in the service mode there you can set that it for which tray
hi men..don't desperated my friend technician ;) but you controled all sonsor of this di620 l thing it's responsibole normaly.....:rolleyes:

fixthecopier
12-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Here is something to look for. If it sorts it will use the lower tray, so make it sort!!!!

12-12-2008, 01:00 AM
I found this in the Di620 Operator's Manual, it should change your default output tray.

Press the "Utility" key
Press "users Choice" on the touch screen
Go to page 6/6 and select "priority Offset Tray" and set it to wherever you want your paper to come out of.

If in doubt RTFM, If that doesn't work, Call a tech and get your machine fixed.

mrbreak3r
12-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the help guys - all great suggestions, i figured out what the problem was..!

If you select Exclusive Paper - in the manual feed section - regardless it will always send it to top tray.. the trick is to not press that button (even if it is special paper - if you want it to definately come from the bottom..

Custom Search